T34 HELP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_Bland #1 Posted 11 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10550 battles
  • [-PSH-]
Hey I recently got the t34 independance with the sale, and so far I'm not liking it.  the hull has the density of uncooked ramen, and no amount of angling will toughen up the ramen.  Its hard to find good spots to hide the ramen hull, and even then when i do find a nice hill i get penned.  any suggestions, strategies, tips, ANYTHING?

TOG II + floaties + boat engine= mobile island

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 11 July 2020 - 07:53 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 39554 battles
  • [TOWN]
It is essential that you hide the hull. If you can’t get it in those situations regularly I suggest you find a different tank. Once you get hull down, wiggle a bit to protect your copula and cheeks.

http://forum.wotblit...ms/TET Project/

forum broke my beautiful gif...

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

BlitzAssassin #3 Posted 11 July 2020 - 08:03 PM

Kool Aid Drinker

• Players
  • 33548 battles
  • [-CFE-]
I think 3 posts a day on help playing tanks is an indicator you need to practice in lower tiers for a while. If you can’t get the basic principle of hole down on a sturdy tank like it, practice with a tank until you get it down. We can’t really tell you much more than “go hull down”, as it all comes down to experience, map knowledge etc. That might just be me being overly harsh, but I don’t see what else there is to tell you. The tank is strong.

tankeatingtiger #4 Posted 11 July 2020 - 08:05 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 39554 battles
  • [TOWN]

View PostBlitzAssassin, on 11 July 2020 - 03:03 PM, said:

I think 3 posts a day on help playing tanks is an indicator you need to practice in lower tiers for a while. If you can’t get the basic principle of hole down on a sturdy tank like it, practice with a tank until you get it down. We can’t really tell you much more than “go hull down”, as it all comes down to experience, map knowledge etc. That might just be me being overly harsh, but I don’t see what else there is to tell you. The tank is strong.

Agreed, this is one of the simplest play styles this side of Soviet Russia. 

http://forum.wotblit...ms/TET Project/

forum broke my beautiful gif...

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Chiefmac #5 Posted 12 July 2020 - 06:58 PM

Forum Fire Chief (Ret)

• Players
  • 61465 battles
  • [ROTI]
Just in case - Hull down refers to hiding the hull below the line of sight on a ridge or using rocks, other tanks etc so that only your turret is showing. The hull is not not designed to absorb any shots. You can side scrape in it some due to the big tracks being able to absorb some damage, but that beast is happiest hull down using that nearly impenetrable turret. 

Recent escapee from Kommiefornia to Texas. 

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% my attitude. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users