premium time premium account

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Naknaradak #1 Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 27285 battles
  • [P-BOD]

I propose a monthly subcription that enables premium time for that specified lapse (until the following sub renewal). This would be in replacement of gold purchase to get premium time. For this to make sense it should be significantly cheaper than the equivalent gold purchase for 30 days of premium, given that it has no other use than that.

Gold would still work for pretty much everything else as it currently does. I suspect it could translate to a somewhat larger cash influx for Wargaming, and an opportunity for more players to enjoy the benefits of a premium account, at a more affordable price.

BlitzAssassin #2 Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:15 PM

Kool Aid Drinker

• Players
  • 23807 battles
  • [-CFE-]
You just want something for cheaper than it is. It’s not that hard for dedicated players to buy/save gold up for prem time. Plus many players don’t need to with the amount of certificates built up. Sure they could implement a cash value for prem time amount but they’d be the same value as the cost of gold. If you want prem time cheap, wait for an offer. I believe good offers on materialistic things come around on Tuesdays.

RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:09 PM

Self-Righteous Prick

• Players
  • 15577 battles
  • [III-C]
I get all my premium time by purchasing tanks that come with 30 days included, even if I already have the tank because the deal is usually THAT good.

Also tagged with premium time, premium account

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users