Bottom Tier Mastery in M4 Sherman

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

iamashaw #1 Posted 20 July 2020 - 05:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4819 battles
  • [EMPRE]

This game had some interesting moments. Some quick highlights are getting down to a 1 vs 1 with a T1 Heavy and getting them to a one shot before they took me out with seconds left, as well as the red P43 Anniversary somehow taking out 3 of my team mates who had him practically circled. I felt pretty good about tracking the T1, turning around to APCR the higher tier P43, then turning back to continue fighting the T1. When it got to 4 vs 2 with my three team mates taking on the P43, I honestly thought "surely they can handle him". Apparently not.

Also, some pro level usage of corpses, if I do say so myself. BUT, I'd love to hear your strategy tips on this match. I'm sure I could have done better, especially with my last couple choices in the duel. Let me know what you think!

Barebow #2 Posted 20 July 2020 - 05:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3462 battles
  • [ALL4J]

Very well played! 

I will try to use some of your map strategies in my playing. 

It is always easier to find flaws in the work of others than your own, thus I agree with you that the final dual could have been played differently. I probably would have died before you did, but if I made it against the T1, I would have stayed hulldown behind the corpse when you went up the hill.

Once again, great battle and don't put to much credence on what I say, there are many others who are much better qualified to give you advice.

Happy tanking!

Jesus Saves

Remember the Alamo

God Save the Queen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users