Any great experienced players willing to take on an "apprentice"?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MRIGGS2345 #1 Posted 30 July 2020 - 06:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7813 battles
  • [DSRTD]

Hey fellas,

Hoping there's some good players out there willing to occasionally platoon and help a marginally decent newbie like me improve my game.  I've got a little under 6K battles and want to improve strategy and positioning so I can be more effective.  YouTube helps, but nothing beats a toon mate who's there in battle.

Right now I'm comfortable T5-T7, I have a couple of T8's.  I play semi-casually but pretty often so hoping there's a few people out there willing to add me in game and platoon some if we're on at the same time.  I am learning on all tank types so can be as flexible with that as my garage allows.

Thanks

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:08 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26609 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostMRIGGS2345, on 30 July 2020 - 11:28 AM, said:

Hey fellas,

Hoping there's some good players out there willing to occasionally platoon and help a marginally decent newbie like me improve my game.  I've got a little under 6K battles and want to improve strategy and positioning so I can be more effective.  YouTube helps, but nothing beats a toon mate who's there in battle.

Right now I'm comfortable T5-T7, I have a couple of T8's.  I play semi-casually but pretty often so hoping there's a few people out there willing to add me in game and platoon some if we're on at the same time.  I am learning on all tank types so can be as flexible with that as my garage allows.

Thanks

Do you have Discord?   If not, you will want to get it so you can voice communicate with your mentor while you play.   Good luck. 

Peace-

Boris 

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Gitgudm9 #3 Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15325 battles
  • [MAHOU]
I'm down if you want. Just shoot me a request and we can get set up on discord or something. 

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

MRIGGS2345 #4 Posted 31 July 2020 - 05:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7813 battles
  • [DSRTD]

Appreciate the responses, here and in-game.  FYI - I did download discord, have yet to use but will give it a shot.

Thanks

Fit_Mage_of_White_Desert #5 Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1571 battles
  • [MW007]

Would like to join more platoons as well, thanks. My ID is Fit_Mage_of_White_Desert. My WR is not great but most battles I manage to survive to the final three to four in my team. I like to think I’m scrappy in a fight but not hasty too get into one. I try not to let team-mates’ poor showing worry me nor feel too dejected when I mess up and feel like I let the team down!

As of now, I’m moving into Tier VI tanks and I have most tanks up to Tier IV fully upgraded, except for USA because I am a Brit, hahaha. I do best in light and medium tanks, with lower WRs on TDS and heavies.

Anyway, I love the game and kudos to the game developers for creating and maintaining such an outstanding gaming experience. It is endless hours of inexpensive fun, but also learning and exploring more about tanks—a technology that has changed the course of history many times. (Sorry if that’s a bit off-topic!)

RonaldusMaximus_ #6 Posted 23 September 2020 - 02:39 PM

Self-Righteous Prick

• Players
  • 15686 battles
  • [III-C]
Sure bud! shoot me a friend request and a toon invite!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users