AMX AC 46

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Venstar21 #1 Posted 30 July 2020 - 07:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4437 battles
  • [TCBK]
I got a 60% WR in the S35 cal and a 53% WR with 3 aces in the ARL V39 but I have a 40% WR in the AMX AC 46 and I'm wondering if I could get tips or some kind of help. Thx in advance.

tanker070 #2 Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:43 AM

You rig some, you lose some

• Players
  • 61258 battles
  • [BDSMR]

General trend is what you are experiencing.  We win plenty in tier5-6 and tier7 begins to be trouble as you maybe running stock tanks (not fully upgraded).
If I have below 50 battles in some tank and i perform south of 50%, usually thats because stock grind + facing [insert op tank names].  Tier7 really tests your patience in stock grinds because of all the strong contenders you face.

Not blaming the tank is good place to start to improve WR in it.  And.  Leaning follows that 1st step.
I would aim to run down enemy mediums as a tier7 TD. Dont be first one spotted (gives you chance of ambush).

Play your game like you did in previous tiers. (you know how to pen shots and all)  Set damage goals per battle. lets say 2k hp for a TD is good imo.

+ ask questions
Watch your replays from last battle. are they similar?  what time do you take first damage?

→_→ #tankerTalks

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

Venstar21 #3 Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:18 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4437 battles
  • [TCBK]

View Posttanker070, on 30 July 2020 - 08:43 PM, said:

General trend is what you are experiencing.  We win plenty in tier5-6 and tier7 begins to be trouble as you maybe running stock tanks (not fully upgraded).
If I have below 50 battles in some tank and i perform south of 50%, usually thats because stock grind + facing [insert op tank names].  Tier7 really tests your patience in stock grinds because of all the strong contenders you face.

Not blaming the tank is good place to start to improve WR in it.  And.  Leaning follows that 1st step.
I would aim to run down enemy mediums as a tier7 TD. Dont be first one spotted (gives you chance of ambush).

Play your game like you did in previous tiers. (you know how to pen shots and all)  Set damage goals per battle. lets say 2k hp for a TD is good imo.

+ ask questions
Watch your replays from last battle. are they similar?  what time do you take first damage?

Only thing I have to say I have all equipment and top modules. Didn't have this problem with the SU-152 maybe because it's derp? Anyway thx.

Also tagged with AMX AC 46

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users