Clan Recruiting comp tourny t6 t8

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Colltis #1 Posted 23 August 2020 - 10:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3295 battles

Long Ago, in a Galaxy far far away:

Defeated. The moff still couldnt believe it. He sat and stared down at the controls of one of the few remaining Destroyers the navy had left, and pondered. Was this the end? Could the Empire that was so strong have been toppled so completely? These thoughts raced through his head as he stared at the pitiful remains of a once strong fleet, and trembled with rage.

" NO!! ", and the engineer at the next station gave him that look. It was enough. " What, you believe me defeated? Am I not still here, and your commanding officer?" The blaster appeared in his hand almost like magic, and he gunned down the insolent smirk with satisfaction. " Helm, set your course for Tatooine. We shall establish a foothold there and begin OUR resistance to the usurpers who claim our Empire. WE  WILL, NOT, GO, DOWN, WITH, OUT, A FIGHT!!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Discord : https://discord.gg/KgHx8nG

Greetings fellow commanders:

I am Moff Colltis. And you are reading this because, you are a SOLDIER. And the Imperial Navy needs you, very badly. Yes, the Rebels defeated us and drove us from our homes. But, I assure you, the war is far from over. The Navy still stands. And as long as I hold breath, it will continue.

ImperialRemnantUS [I-R-U] Is Recruiting players of skill and activity. We have a few simple requirements, as follows:

• MUST have at least two (2) comp ready tier 6 tanks in your garage.
  • MUST have and use the Discord app for comp comms and to check in with the clan daily.
  • MUST be willing and able to accept and follow instructions from clan callers during tourny play.
  • MUST be 14 years of age or older.
  • MUST have at least 1000 battles with a 50% plus WR overall.

If you can meet these requirements and do not mind helping me build the navy's strength back up to fighting readiness, please respond below or send me a message in game. Feel free to join our Discord at the link above and speak to me about the Clan and my plans for it. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Colltis, 26 August 2020 - 01:49 PM.

CatFromMars11 #2 Posted 23 August 2020 - 10:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2716 battles
  • [LEGO_]
Awesome. I fit one of your requirements. Sounds like a good clan tho
Just Waiting For The Day I Get Sheridan Missle

Colltis #3 Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3295 battles

View PostCatFromMars11, on 23 August 2020 - 10:56 PM, said:

Awesome. I fit one of your requirements. Sounds like a good clan tho

Thats great. I can work with you if you are still interested. Give me a shout.

Pastor_Priest #4 Posted 10 September 2020 - 04:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5475 battles
  • [D2TH]
I fit most, if not all, of these and am looking for an active group.

Also tagged with Clan, Recruiting, comp, tourny, t6, t8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users