• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Texas_Tyrant #1 Posted 28 August 2020 - 07:45 AM

The Philosophical Tank Farmer

• Players
  • 13062 battles
  • [_SP_]

Howdy Tankers!

As I progress in my tanking career it is important for me to have an end goal. One of those goals is to get in a top clan and be able to participate in tournies and platoon withe other skillful players. Who do I choose as my clan that I want to stay run with?

My requirements for the clan: 

• Super Testing (Yes I want to be a tester)
  • Active discord server (prefered)
  • Tier X supply
  • Ability to train others.
  • 60% WR minimum
  • Active platooning 

I really don't know where to look at nor at who as an end goal clan. I know of quite a few top clans too numerous to go through. I recently have been asked to join KRONO but I wanted to get opinions first and not commit to anything yet. Figure out who to run with hopefully for a long time without having to change over to another clan family...

Obviously I need to get a lot better, but I'm already headed in that direction and looking long term of who I want to be with. In the next couple months I'll be advancing to higher tiers; for now though since my battle count is low as well as my WR, I'm mostly in tiers 6-7 to inflate it before its hard and lumbersome to increase.

Yeehaw,

Texas_Tyrant

Edited by Texas_Tyrant, 28 August 2020 - 07:47 AM.

We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

acrisis #2 Posted 28 August 2020 - 10:51 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21331 battles
  • [III-S]

Your first requirement will limit your options to about 5 competitive clans in NA, and; it should be noted that just because one is in a top end clan, it is not “ oh, I’m in the clan, we all get to do this “ ... no, it will be a manually selected few people from the clan family. Beyond that, practically speaking, it can be a bit of a frustrating experience, if one does not speak Russian, because it happens in RU. People ( me included ) have idealized notions about super testing, that for an English speaking person could only pan out if the process were revived for NA or EU, etc, ...

Outside of your first requirement, there is a good number of options.

From more relaxed and mature, to open for all ... 

There is probably a catch 22 regarding competition and where you currently are in game, as higher end competitive clans may require having access to many / certain tier viii & x vehicles, stats, ... for team setup / strategic changes from one battle to the next.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Texas_Tyrant #3 Posted 28 August 2020 - 01:16 PM

• Players
  • 13062 battles
  • [_SP_]

What are the five clans in total? I know a few of them but not all that do the testing. I do  know that it is manually selected by the clan  leader, my goal is to get gud enough to be selected.;)

Do each of those 5 clans have their own family? I would be interested in applying to those families to work my way up. Which clan should I go for? That was my meaning in the main question. Why would you choose that clan over the others?

Yeehaw,

Texas_Tyrant

acrisis #4 Posted 28 August 2020 - 02:21 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21331 battles
  • [III-S]
Let's try to direct message on discord  :) 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

_BobaFett #5 Posted 28 August 2020 - 06:17 PM

Bounty Hunter

• Players
  • 18004 battles

I believe the clans are :

- [PRAMO]

- [PURPL]

- [_V_] and [_V2_]

- [III]

- [GMA]

- [-MM]

- [-GP-] (I think)

I can't remember any others off the top of my head.

Edited by Nathanronco, 28 August 2020 - 06:18 PM.

_Tactician #6 Posted 28 August 2020 - 08:45 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 28976 battles
  • [CRUEL]
I’d like to be downtown in NYC, 5,000 square feet, 6 Bedrooms, 5 bath, open concept main floor, private indoor and outdoor pool, 6 acres of land, views of Central Park, 8 car garage. My budget is 350k. You’re expectations, especially testing, are unrealistic. 

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

rosgrim #7 Posted 29 August 2020 - 05:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 104853 battles
  • [COD]

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 28 August 2020 - 07:45 AM, said:

Howdy Tankers!

As I progress in my tanking career it is important for me to have an end goal. One of those goals is to get in a top clan and be able to participate in tournies and platoon withe other skillful players. Who do I choose as my clan that I want to stay run with?

• Tier X supply
  • 60% WR minimum
  • Active platooning 

I really don't know where to look at nor at who as an end goal clan. I know of quite a few top clans too numerous to go through. I recently have been asked to join KRONO but I wanted to get opinions first and not commit to anything yet. Figure out who to run with hopefully for a long time without having to change over to another clan family...

Obviously I need to get a lot better, but I'm already headed in that direction and looking long term of who I want to be with. In the next couple months I'll be advancing to higher tiers; for now though since my battle count is low as well as my WR, I'm mostly in tiers 6-7 to inflate it before its hard and lumbersome to increase.

Yeehaw,

Texas_Tyrant

Well 1st of all since you have to submit to a clan is mostly the clan requirements that lead.

Then if your req. will fit with their may be it could be a marriage.

Attention to what you desire because top clan (the real top...I mean the top 3 or 4) bring really strong rules and I think you may have some difficulties since your T10 garage is weak and so are your performances at the tier because you have just a couple of tanks at that tier and for what I see you don't play too much with those.

May be at this moment you should aim at a competitive clan but of a "second layer"  clan ?

Anyway you could simply look at any official tournament on WOTB you tube channel and you will find the 4 top competitive clans. Then you can check  blitzstars looking at the clan ranking (90days WR or WN8 will give you a reliable list).

Usually those clan have the requirement and the direction to apply (sometimes even the Discord server link) on their in-game page

Good luck mate !

https://www.blitzsta...ons=com&days=90

Edited by rosgrim, 29 August 2020 - 05:06 AM.

Amm0rat #8 Posted 29 August 2020 - 08:32 PM

Lurking Forum Rat

• Players
  • 28012 battles
  • [PNCR]

You've got a very long way to go before you can just join a top clan unless you've got crazy stats, tournament experience, or connections to people in top clans. Staying in a family and being committed doesn't guarantee that you'll be accepted into higher clans within that family. There's no guarantee that you'll be able to work your way up. 

If you want to join one of the top clans, you gotta have good stats alongside tournament experience (at tier 10). That'll probably be the minimum requirements for being able to join those clans. 

Texas_Tyrant #9 Posted 31 August 2020 - 09:21 AM

• Players
  • 13062 battles
  • [_SP_]

Thanks for the help guys. Forgetting super testing; which clan would you go for? Any preferences or reasons to choose say MM over PNCR?

Yeehaw,

Texas_Tyrant

Amm0rat #10 Posted 01 September 2020 - 06:22 PM

Lurking Forum Rat

• Players
  • 28012 battles
  • [PNCR]

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 31 August 2020 - 05:21 AM, said:

Thanks for the help guys. Forgetting super testing; which clan would you go for? Any preferences or reasons to choose say MM over PNCR?

Yeehaw,

Texas_Tyrant

what clans are you looking into and which ones do you want to join? 

Texas_Tyrant #11 Posted 01 September 2020 - 06:31 PM

• Players
  • 13062 battles
  • [_SP_]

I have no idea. What are favorite top clans and why? Prammo sounds cool to me becuase that was the first pro clan I ran into.

Yeehaw,
Texas_Tyrant

AntoineDodson #12 Posted 03 September 2020 - 04:46 PM

Twenty Shots One Kill

• Players
  • 34101 battles

Someone here needs to be blunt so let that person be me.

No offense, although your stats are decent, your average tier is 7. The clans at the top or near the top are going to have an average tier around 9. That's a huge difference, HUGE.

You need to set your expectations a little lower.

Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

Roberto577_One #13 Posted 04 September 2020 - 03:48 AM

Chungus Supreme

• Players
  • 12316 battles

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 27 August 2020 - 11:45 PM, said:

Howdy Tankers!

• Tier X supply
  • 60% WR minimum
  • Active platooning 

Yeehaw,

Texas_Tyrant

There are quite a few, if you exclude your first requirement.

- CRUEL family (doesn't require 60%, but most of the top clan, CRUEL, have 60%)

- HATED family (same deal as CRUEL)

- _STR8 (which also tests)

- _V_ and _V2_ (tests)

- PURPL (tests)

- PRAMO (tests)

- DEF family (not sure what their winrate requirement is, but I've seen quite a few 60%+ from many of their clans, also not sure if they have Discord)

- RGN (tests)

I'm just listing a lot of the good clans that I know off the top of my head, I'm sure there are others too. Also, not all of the ones I've listed may have all requirements, but most do.

Edited by Roberto577_One, 04 September 2020 - 03:49 AM.

Excuse me while I club your double T-49 platoon with my SP I C.

Proud owner of the Leeroy Jenkins-Mobile.

The alt I'm currently playing on: 

_Tigerstrike #14 Posted 28 September 2020 - 06:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19725 battles
  • [-VON-]
You should join -RVG-, we were previously a top ten clan in NA but recently ran into a little bit of trouble. The clan is back now and we are ready to go again. If you don’t meet stats you can join our second clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users