T49

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CatFromMars11 #1 Posted 12 September 2020 - 10:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2647 battles
  • [LEGO_]
so recently I got the T49. I need a little help with it, I keep doing horrible sometimes and good the other times. Seems pretty good, but I can’t find a playstyle. Any suggestions?
Just Waiting For The Day I Get Sheridan Missle

ExposedPanties #2 Posted 13 September 2020 - 12:16 AM

Casual Coffee drinking tanker

• Players
  • 18991 battles
Use auto aim when not in scoped mode and pop out of a cover and the moment u reverse back to cover, shoot
Uhhhhh burgers are just sandwiches that are round

TunnelMeYouWont #3 Posted 13 September 2020 - 12:17 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2448 battles
  • [-AFK]

Well, for me I free xp'd the derp gun so I have no idea how to play with it stock. But what I'd do is that if you're flanking, push with the other mediums, but don't be the farthest one out. Since you don't have the 152mm, even tier 7 mediums won't hesitate to punish you if you overextend. Also, play smart. Know when to peek and don't peek. If you know an ISU is aiming at you, obviously stay or relocate. I'd imagine that without the derp gun, it'll be very similar to the Chaffee in playstyle. 

But once you do get the good gun, this tank will get way more fun. You get to slap opponents with 500 dmg and run away, or even use the fear factor to your advantage if the opponent does something rash. Once it's fully upgraded, it's really a unique tank that gets more fun each time you play it. 

CatFromMars11 #4 Posted 13 September 2020 - 01:47 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2647 battles
  • [LEGO_]

View PostTunnelMeYouWont, on 12 September 2020 - 04:17 PM, said:

Well, for me I free xp'd the derp gun so I have no idea how to play with it stock. But what I'd do is that if you're flanking, push with the other mediums, but don't be the farthest one out. Since you don't have the 152mm, even tier 7 mediums won't hesitate to punish you if you overextend. Also, play smart. Know when to peek and don't peek. If you know an ISU is aiming at you, obviously stay or relocate. I'd imagine that without the derp gun, it'll be very similar to the Chaffee in playstyle. 

But once you do get the good gun, this tank will get way more fun. You get to slap opponents with 500 dmg and run away, or even use the fear factor to your advantage if the opponent does something rash. Once it's fully upgraded, it's really a unique tank that gets more fun each time you play it. 

I free exped the 152mm too. It is fun, but not when the whole enemy team decides to aim at you.

Just Waiting For The Day I Get Sheridan Missle

Boomer625 #5 Posted 13 September 2020 - 05:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15027 battles
  • [MARDR]

Step 1: Find lone tank/ isolated tank

Step 2: rush in full speed toward isolated tank

Step 3: circle around and hit the sides or rear on the move at point blank range, use HE for rear of american heavies

Step 4: run to safety, reset camo and reload, then repeat

WARNING: you will lose credits, as HE shells cost 4,000 credits and HEAT like 1,000 credits

Edited by Boomer625, 13 September 2020 - 05:21 AM.

Mr_2wertyxsad #6 Posted 13 September 2020 - 08:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3193 battles
  • [TOES]

I find you do best not rushing out to spot if you dont have to.  Sit for a moment, calm yourself, get your first shot ready.  Then look at the minimap and see how the battle is unfolding, and look at who might be an easy drive by target.  Try to pick someone involved in the fight who has limited or no support.

After you find your lucky player, you rush it, and drop a HE-P into their side or rear, depending on where you can pen them for the juicy 700 alpha.  Then you run back to your team and cover, reset your camo and reload, then repeat the cycle until you either die from a lucky HE and fire shot from a TD, or you win with 3k damage and 5 kills.

It all boils down to map awareness and personal skill, and how well you can drive a fast tank.

There's a time for talk and a Time for shooting.

Now Shut up and send 'em some Lead!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users