Jump to content


How should I spend my gold?


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Lucs_gabriel #1 Posted 05 October 2020 - 01:22 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020
Well, I'm a free player, therefore I don't use real money to buy things on the game. I was finally able to get the E 75 TS on the present event, so I finally have a tier VIII premium tank. The thing is: I still have 1.5k of gold (from ads) left. Should I keep on collecting "free" gold and buy another premium tank (most probably a tier VI) or should I buy a 30 days premium (obviously I can't do it now, but I can collect more gold and then buy it). I'm very tempted to do the last option, since, even with the premium tank, I still sometimes get too few credits and I end up not being able to buy other things (tanks, modules, etc.). Also as I'm not a very good player I don't win too many battles — though with this my new tank I'm winning more than losing, since I like to play as a heavy tank. Thank you!

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 05 October 2020 - 01:56 AM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 26954 battles
  • 9,246
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostLucs_gabriel, on 04 October 2020 - 06:22 PM, said:

Well, I'm a free player, therefore I don't use real money to buy things on the game. I was finally able to get the E 75 TS on the present event, so I finally have a tier VIII premium tank. The thing is: I still have 1.5k of gold (from ads) left. Should I keep on collecting "free" gold and buy another premium tank (most probably a tier VI) or should I buy a 30 days premium (obviously I can't do it now, but I can collect more gold and then buy it). I'm very tempted to do the last option, since, even with the premium tank, I still sometimes get too few credits and I end up not being able to buy other things (tanks, modules, etc.). Also as I'm not a very good player I don't win too many battles — though with this my new tank I'm winning more than losing, since I like to play as a heavy tank. Thank you!


A premium tank will earn extra credits for as long as you play the game.  30 days of premium will only earn extra credits for 30 days. 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


whatzup22 #3 Posted 05 October 2020 - 02:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3038 battles
  • 423
  • [FOIL]
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017
get a premium tank you enjoy. That way, you can earn credits and have fun at the same time.

Venstar21 #4 Posted 05 October 2020 - 02:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4378 battles
  • 348
  • [TCBK]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2019
Whatever you do don't use your gold on crates.
                                                      1036271415

Venstar21 #5 Posted 05 October 2020 - 02:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4378 battles
  • 348
  • [TCBK]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2019
You probably should save up some more gold and get the Lowe when it's on sale. In makes a good amount of credits and it prints credits during certain events.
                                                      1036271415

Lucs_gabriel #6 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:00 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020

Thank you all so much for the advices!

But,

Not wanting to be a stubborn/hard head guy, but, for example: in the battle I just fought (and won) with my E 75 TS, I got 23k of credits – with a 9 hours-long free premium that I got; I then looked at that menu that says the statistics of the battles and bla bla bla, and then it was saying that if I wasn't with premium, I would get 6k instead. Wouldn't it be better for me to get the 30 days premium and then keep on getting free gold and, when I get the needed gold, I renew the 30 days premium – then keep on doing this cycle? 

 

Again, thank you!



whatzup22 #7 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3038 battles
  • 423
  • [FOIL]
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostVenstar21, on 05 October 2020 - 10:58 AM, said:

You probably should save up some more gold and get the Lowe when it's on sale. In makes a good amount of credits and it prints credits during certain events.

Man has a E75 TS already, Lowe is basically another 105mm german heavy clone, he’ll be bored.

Edit: looking at ur stats mate dont get a t7 or t8, get a t6 or lower


Edited by whatzup22, 05 October 2020 - 03:03 AM.


Lucs_gabriel #8 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:02 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020

View PostVenstar21, on 05 October 2020 - 02:58 AM, said:

You probably should save up some more gold and get the Lowe when it's on sale. In makes a good amount of credits and it prints credits during certain events.

Thank you very much, I had made that other reply before reading yours. Thank you so much!



Lucs_gabriel #9 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:05 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020

View Postwhatzup22, on 05 October 2020 - 03:01 AM, said:

Edit: looking at ur stats mate dont get a t7 or t8, get a t6 or lower

Ok, thank you!



whatzup22 #10 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:10 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3038 battles
  • 423
  • [FOIL]
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostLucs_gabriel, on 05 October 2020 - 11:05 AM, said:

Ok, thank you!

not that ur stats are bad, they pretty decent actually, just that at lower tiers u can build skills wihout losing money and make ur way slowly to high tier.

Tier V HT: Excelsior, T14, Chruchill III

tier VI Ht: Tiger 131, Chuchill VI



Lucs_gabriel #11 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:16 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020

View Postwhatzup22, on 05 October 2020 - 03:10 AM, said:

not that ur stats are bad, they pretty decent actually, just that at lower tiers u can build skills wihout losing money and make ur way slowly to high tier.

Tier V HT: Excelsior, T14, Chruchill III

tier VI Ht: Tiger 131, Chuchill VI

Haha, sometimes I struggle in battles though. Would TOG II* be a good option as a tier VI HT too? Thanks!



whatzup22 #12 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:23 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3038 battles
  • 423
  • [FOIL]
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostLucs_gabriel, on 05 October 2020 - 11:16 AM, said:

Haha, sometimes I struggle in battles though. Would TOG II* be a good option as a tier VI HT too? Thanks!

Its a pretty hard tank to play

Great small gun, op hitpoint!!! but..its very very slow, large, and has less armor that mediums.

So i didnt put it in the list. Its a damn hard tonk to play. But if u luv to brawl , go ahead and get tog



Lucs_gabriel #13 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:26 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020

View Postwhatzup22, on 05 October 2020 - 03:23 AM, said:

Its a pretty hard tank to play

Great small gun, op hitpoint!!! but..its very very slow, large, and has less armor that mediums.

So i didnt put it in the list. Its a damn hard tonk to play. But if u luv to brawl , go ahead and get tog

Oof, that really isn't my type of tank. Nashorn is enough suffering for me lol. Thank you for the advice!


Edited by Lucs_gabriel, 05 October 2020 - 03:27 AM.


Venstar21 #14 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:26 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4378 battles
  • 348
  • [TCBK]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2019
I heard the dicker max is good
                                                      1036271415

Lucs_gabriel #15 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:29 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020

View PostVenstar21, on 05 October 2020 - 03:26 AM, said:

I heard the dicker max is good

I was also considering that one, since I like to play as a TD too (mostly Nashorn, but it depends on the map, since there're maps that I can't hide while supporting my teammates and I get spammed lol).



AnathsHairy3rdLeg #16 Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:43 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36481 battles
  • 3,308
  • [WEAK]
  • Member since:
    08-15-2014
Buy credits. Or even smarter by premium rounds with gold because that gives you the added rng package.

 

#bananath

End the reign of this tyrant


Boomer625 #17 Posted 05 October 2020 - 08:42 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15027 battles
  • 705
  • [MARDR]
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017

View PostRage_Personified, on 04 October 2020 - 07:43 PM, said:

Buy credits. Or even smarter by premium rounds with gold because that gives you the added rng package.


Not sure if sarcastic or not, but I will say NO NO NO to that

 

ad produced gold is best invested into premium tanks- go into a clan with t10 supply crate to get a t8 Is5 for only 1,500 gold



_Zakalwe_ #18 Posted 05 October 2020 - 12:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27837 battles
  • 1,089
  • [AGILE]
  • Member since:
    07-28-2016

Keep collecting the ads. It adds up, they're worth 18,250 gold a year. With patience almost every tank in the game will be affordable.

 

I think premium time is an underrated purchase. When bought on sale with cheap xmas gold, a year works out to $1 a month. But I wouldn't recommend it for a F2P, keep your gold for buying premium tanks.



Barebow #19 Posted 05 October 2020 - 01:36 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4088 battles
  • 46
  • [ALL4J]
  • Member since:
    05-08-2019

View PostVenstar21, on 04 October 2020 - 08:54 PM, said:

Whatever you do don't use your gold on crates.

+1

I am a (mostly) F2P player, and I spent months of savings on a crate. #neveragain


Jesus Saves

Remember the Alamo

God Save the Queen

 


Lucs_gabriel #20 Posted 05 October 2020 - 05:00 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4244 battles
  • 23
  • [RED40]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2020

View PostBoomer625, on 05 October 2020 - 08:42 AM, said:


Not sure if sarcastic or not, but I will say NO NO NO to that

I also don't think that's a good idea. I would use all my gold for sth around 600k (which I can get in 30~60 battles).






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users