ANNIHILATOR T7

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RodolfoBRA #1 Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:35 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1793 battles
  • [_BR_]
Cara esse tanque é muito apelão, a W.G deveria colocar ele para outro tier ou mudar os parâmetros dele. A questão é que ele está parecendo uma febre nas partidas tier 7 já está ficando chato pois sempre tem alguém na partida com ele, e o dano alfa de seu canhão é maior que o do meu VK-100 isso é um absurdo. Na minha opinião ele não deveria está nesse tier. 

Venstar21 #2 Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:42 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4437 battles
  • [TCBK]
Here's the post translated to English: Because this tank is very appealing, WG should put it for another tier or change its parameters. The point is that he is looking like a fever in tier 7 matches is already getting boring because there is always someone in the match with him, and the alpha damage of his cannon is greater than that of my VK-100 this is absurd. In my opinion it shouldn't be in that tier. 

acrisis #3 Posted 30 October 2020 - 02:08 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [III-C]
It cannot pen certain tanks it faces in tier vii and viii, and gets sliced through like butter by many same tier and high tier enemies, so I can’t see it being a tier viii that sees tier ix. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

wrecker1968 #4 Posted 30 October 2020 - 03:10 AM

Head of Security

• Players
  • 56025 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Tank destroyer buffs in 7.4 will help Power creep it some.

rosgrim #5 Posted 30 October 2020 - 04:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 98255 battles
  • [COD]

I personally think is weaker than Smasher - that is the only broken tank - because of his survivability.

Also many times the 3rd shot fail.

Sure if in the right hands is very OP but because the good player will use team mates as human shield when not possible to go hull down.

How many players can do that ? Not the majority.

In fact it will be way less OP when the majority of the players will learn how to deal with it.

Even now the hordes of nubs pushing 1st line are getting vaporized battle after battle.

Today I saw red teams with 3 of those (and none in greens) losing.

In fact I like better my team without it (unless in the hands of a good player).

This tank if rushed during reload is weak.....

Almost any other tank can circle of death it and a couple of tank with good Dpm working in team can handle it.

Edited by rosgrim, 30 October 2020 - 04:37 AM.

tedg5 #6 Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:02 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 57724 battles
  • [AGOGO]
At this point I prefer to see them on Red rather than green, as vast majority of them are being played by those who should not even be playing at that tier. When someone good is playing them they can be pretty OP, but that is the exception. :child:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users