[KUPO] Elite Moogle Squad has formed, NA server!

kupo moogle recruiting clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Mogster #1 Posted 02 November 2020 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1917 battles
  • [KUPO]

Greetings fellow tankers!

After a long hiatus from World of Tanks, I've returned to the tanking world and joined Blitz and am having a blast. I decided to form up a clan to find some other friendly folks to shoot some tanks with! No heavy or strict requirements, the goal is to make a fun, stress-free and drama-free group to do some platooning and maybe join some competitions once we get comfortable battling together.

Oh, and a little bit about myself:

I'm a veteran tanker with extensive experience calling clan wars and company battles in World of Tanks from as far back as 2011. Over 10k battles under my belt. You can find my former WoT profile here. I have two amazing kids who make my play schedule a little hectic, but also enjoy platooning and are slowing becoming experienced tankers themselves. I administer an online game music radio station and community which has been going strong for over 20 years! Oh, and I love moogles... thus the name! Kupoooooo~

Requirements for [KUPO]:

• Minimum 200 battles, get your feet wet trying out the game first!
  • Have a tier 5 tank
  • Have a positive attitude!
  • Speak/Understand English
  • Be active! Play some games, join some platoons with your follow clan mates! No daily activity requirements, but accounts that are inactive for a long period of time without warning may be dismissed. You can always re-join when you return!
  • Knowing what a moogle is would be a plus, but not required....kupo!

We have an active Discord server where you can come hangout and chat with your follow clan mates, as well as other gamers from our long-standing community. Our discord link is http://www.rpgamers.net/discord

See you on the battlefield!

tedg5 #2 Posted 02 November 2020 - 04:13 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 58803 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Maybe a little on why you chose to form a new clan instead of joining one of the many existing ones. Good luck on recruiting. :great:

Mogster #3 Posted 02 November 2020 - 04:57 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1917 battles
  • [KUPO]

View Posttedg5, on 02 November 2020 - 11:13 AM, said:

Maybe a little on why you chose to form a new clan instead of joining one of the many existing ones. Good luck on recruiting. :great:

I actually didn't explore the existing clans too much, I joined two but both were very inactive. Plus I noticed a lack of moogle-representing clans, so I figured why not?! I was second in command of my clan back when I played on World of Tanks, so I have experience managing clans and all that jazz. Plus I'm fairly new to this version of the game, so a fresh start all around seemed like a good idea. Maybe get some other fresh faces together too. I've heard a lot about the upcoming clan functions in 8.4, so I figured now was the time to start getting things together and getting prepared!

Venstar21 #4 Posted 03 November 2020 - 09:29 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5055 battles
  • [-EZ-]

View PostMogster, on 02 November 2020 - 11:57 AM, said:

I actually didn't explore the existing clans too much, I joined two but both were very inactive. Plus I noticed a lack of moogle-representing clans, so I figured why not?! I was second in command of my clan back when I played on World of Tanks, so I have experience managing clans and all that jazz. Plus I'm fairly new to this version of the game, so a fresh start all around seemed like a good idea. Maybe get some other fresh faces together too. I've heard a lot about the upcoming clan functions in 8.4, so I figured now was the time to start getting things together and getting prepared!

I don't know what's coming on 8.4 but i can tell that in 7.4 there is gonna be clan missions not 8.4. Also WOT is different from WOTB (short for world of tanks blitz) in some ways. GL with your clan :honoring: :)

Edited by Venstar21, 03 November 2020 - 09:30 PM.

Mogster #5 Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1917 battles
  • [KUPO]

View PostVenstar21, on 03 November 2020 - 04:29 PM, said:

I don't know what's coming on 8.4 but i can tell that in 7.4 there is gonna be clan missions not 8.4. Also WOT is different from WOTB (short for world of tanks blitz) in some ways. GL with your clan :honoring: :)

Yep, meant 7.4 just a typo :P  Hoping to see Blitz add some more things for clans to do together, like company battles.

Mako__Reizei___ #6 Posted 04 November 2020 - 12:21 AM

Sleepyhead

• Players
  • 8768 battles
  • [ALIAS]
Moogles!

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

Maus addict, might play alt account more just to play Maus... (Nano_Virus)

Mogster #7 Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:23 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1917 battles
  • [KUPO]

View PostMako__Reizei___, on 03 November 2020 - 07:21 PM, said:

Moogles!

Yay, the first person to really understand the name of the clan! :D haha. I yell kupo during match victories and people are just confused... :'(

Mogster #8 Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1917 battles
  • [KUPO]

Clan KUPO is now full, with 50 tankers ready for battle! We do cycle out inactives, so if anyone does show interest, please feel free to message me in game and we'll talk!

Battle on! :D

Also tagged with kupo, moogle, recruiting, clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users