Now that WG is removing ATGMs, can we talk about removing the Smasher?

Smasher Remove

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Gojira1150 #101 Posted 22 November 2020 - 11:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1957 battles
  • [GRAMS]

View PostJaff_qi, on 22 November 2020 - 05:40 PM, said:

I speak Chinese. FT is short for “反坦克”(fan-tanke), or anti-tank。They are either real or have built models. By the way, WZ stands for “武装”(wu-zhuang), or weapon.

View PostJaff_qi, on 22 November 2020 - 11:11 AM, said:

I speak Chinese. FT is short for “反坦克”(fan-tanke), or anti-tank。They are either real or have built models. By the way, WZ stands for “武装”(wu-zhuang), or weapon.

Did you double up on your posts? I don't think you need to send the same exact message twice

_irongiant_ #102 Posted 23 November 2020 - 07:20 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 43240 battles
  • [-DERP]

View PostRagnarok_Stravius, on 15 November 2020 - 12:57 PM, said:

I never had problems with the ATGMs, only got into Tier IX months after the their inclusion, I only thought of them a gimmicks for a new useless light tank.

But, I always had problems with the Smasher, when it was added, I thought it was a reskinned KV-2 for a quick cash grab, but then it started getting spammed like hell, and it the amount of times it bounced shells for no reason and the times it penned me for no reason, I grew to hate this OP Trash.

Now, that WG finally removed something that the Community hated, can WG remove the Smasher, something everyone, except the worthless players that spam it, also hates?

What a ridiculous topic.
Too many whiny people complain about the smasher, here’s a weird thought.....get good and learn to play around it.

It’s so annoying hearing people talk about removing the smasher, What’s next cancel culture, remove isu152, Death Star, su100y.

Move on already 

Also tagged with Smasher, Remove

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users