Allow player feedback in event modes

feedback events game modes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Allow player feedback in event modes (9 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Should feedback be allowed after event battles?

1. Yes (7 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. Yes, but only the provocative communication option (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

4. Custom choice (please post below) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

thunderdog1138 #1 Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2690 battles
  • [TCW1]

Anyone who has been around for at least a month will have seen a creep on the game chat.  Some trolls try to make unwanted moves on other players and it just ruins the experience.  I think everyone can agree that there are no place for these creeps in the game, which is why players can normally report them for provocative communication.  However, on event game modes, players are not allowed to give feedback of any kind to other players.  There is no easy way to report a creep after an event game, which is totally wrong.

WG should make feedback available for all game modes, not just regular and rating battles.  If not all feedback options, than at least the provocative communication option.

#saveATGMs

ATGMs will be back.  Mark my words, the missile loyalists will not stop fighting for the right for all tankers to bear missiles.

AnathsHairy3rdLeg #2 Posted 21 November 2020 - 04:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 36556 battles
  • [WEAK]
Because it doesn’t count towards stats and not everyone cares about the gamemode.

#1 Hated Target of the Censorship Bureau

They hate my good hygiene

Just gonna prop myself over here #tripodlife

BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:37 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26970 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postthunderdog1138, on 21 November 2020 - 08:51 AM, said:

Anyone who has been around for at least a month will have seen a creep on the game chat.  Some trolls try to make unwanted moves on other players and it just ruins the experience.  I think everyone can agree that there are no place for these creeps in the game, which is why players can normally report them for provocative communication.  However, on event game modes, players are not allowed to give feedback of any kind to other players.  There is no easy way to report a creep after an event game, which is totally wrong.

WG should make feedback available for all game modes, not just regular and rating battles.  If not all feedback options, than at least the provocative communication option.

If you think that Military Honor will actually do some thing about "creeps", then I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

thunderdog1138 #4 Posted 21 November 2020 - 06:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2690 battles
  • [TCW1]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 21 November 2020 - 05:37 PM, said:

If you think that Military Honor will actually do some thing about "creeps", then I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you.

Peace-

Boris

But it does help.  I get notifications that players I've reported have been warned or banned every now and then.

#saveATGMs

ATGMs will be back.  Mark my words, the missile loyalists will not stop fighting for the right for all tankers to bear missiles.

thunderdog1138 #5 Posted 21 November 2020 - 06:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2690 battles
  • [TCW1]

View PostAnathsHairy3rdLeg, on 21 November 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

Because it doesn’t count towards stats and not everyone cares about the gamemode.

Whether it counts towards stats or not, these creeps are breaking not only the game rules, but in some cases the law.  Do you honestly think it should be hard to report them when the battles don't count towards stats?

#saveATGMs

BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 21 November 2020 - 11:11 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26970 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postthunderdog1138, on 21 November 2020 - 11:06 AM, said:

But it does help.  I get notifications that players I've reported have been warned or banned every now and then.

Show me a screen shot where WG told  you that a player has been banned.

I'll wait right here.

Peace-

Boris

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

generalhonks #7 Posted 22 November 2020 - 01:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8180 battles
  • [HOUSE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 21 November 2020 - 07:11 PM, said:

Show me a screen shot where WG told  you that a player has been banned.

I'll wait right here.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve had responses like what he describes as well. I haven’t seen a game ban, but I’ve seen temporary chat bans and such. You are slowly turning into Morphman, Boris.

No, I’m not defending German technical superiority, I’m stating the ****ing obvious!

One day, the goose will rule the world!!

BorisBaddenov #8 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:10 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26970 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postgeneralhonks, on 21 November 2020 - 06:16 PM, said:

I’ve had responses like what he describes as well. I haven’t seen a game ban, but I’ve seen temporary chat bans and such. You are slowly turning into Morphman, Boris.

Show us a screen shot.

Peace-

Boris

generalhonks #9 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8180 battles
  • [HOUSE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 21 November 2020 - 11:10 PM, said:

Show us a screen shot.

Peace-

Boris

I’ll see if I can get one to you. Might have to wait a bit.

No, I’m not defending German technical superiority, I’m stating the ****ing obvious!

rosgrim #10 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 98255 battles
  • [COD]

Suggestion: turn chat off.

If you are so sensible It doesn't make sense you have the Chat On.

All games that imply competition bring rage, trolls, insults etc.

This happens also in the real life (for example in sport games) and you would like it doesn't in a "virtual world" ?

Cmon.

Deal with it.

Other solution: just ignore it.

Better spend time to improve your game ability instead to "dream" polite and quiet players in a competitive environment even more in a virtual environment.

It is a big utopia.

Also MH is over abused and 99% of the time used in a wrong way and also there isn't a player in this world always in the position to judge others.

Example: you may be offended by "nub" but you may be as well as be a real nub or playing like a nub in that situation.

In fact the vaste majority of the good players don't even bother to use MH.

I would rather prefer the previous situation when if something really bad happened you were forced to send a ticket to WOTB with real verification and punishment.

Edited by rosgrim, 22 November 2020 - 04:54 AM.

rosgrim #11 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 98255 battles
  • [COD]

View Postgeneralhonks, on 22 November 2020 - 01:16 AM, said:

Over hundreds of trolls and insults you saw some temporary chat ban ?

So we are all happy now.

WOTB (and all the other games) will have well educated and polite players.

It is like to believe that all the NFL players are calling "Sir" the other players.

the only reason of MH is that WOTB now avoid to manage to all the tickets we had in the past.

Edited by rosgrim, 22 November 2020 - 04:59 AM.

generalhonks #12 Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8180 battles
  • [HOUSE]

View Postrosgrim, on 22 November 2020 - 12:58 AM, said:

Over hundreds of trolls and insults you saw some temporary chat ban ?

So we are all happy now.

WOTB (and all the other games) will have well educated and polite players.

It is like to believe that all the NFL players are calling "Sir" the other players.

the only reason of MH is that WOTB now avoid to manage to all the tickets we had in the past.

I was not saying that’s the norm, or that it even means anything of value. I was just trying to defend OP on his claim that some players will get warnings and other things. I was not in any way suggesting that MH is of any value or meaning, or that a warning does anything.

Also tagged with feedback, events, game modes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users