AT 7 AT7 AT-7 Opinion opinions British Tank destroyer

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Vantablack12 #1 Posted 23 November 2020 - 09:30 PM

Crayon Eating World Champion

• Players
  • 16689 battles
  • [K9]

What are you're guy's opinions on this tank?

Its been a great success for me. Its well armored, has a great gun, and has a special gun placement allowing for minimal exposure to the enemy (sometimes). Its a bit slow, but its armor makes up for it and the giant tumor on top seems to be its only major drawback.

(please excuse my awful writing)

Seems to me like its a great tank; I just hope that the AT 15 is just as good.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

Gojira1150 #2 Posted 23 November 2020 - 10:10 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2596 battles
  • [GRAMS]
From my experience playing against it, also be wary of attack from behind, as it is slow to turn around and its sides/rear are nowhere near as armored as the front

Vantablack12 #3 Posted 23 November 2020 - 10:56 PM

• Players
  • 16689 battles
  • [K9]

View PostGojira1150, on 23 November 2020 - 02:10 PM, said:

From my experience playing against it, also be wary of attack from behind, as it is slow to turn around and its sides/rear are nowhere near as armored as the front

I haven't had much of a problem with getting flanked yet. I like to stick close to cover so someone coming up behind me has a low chance of getting permanently behind me. I try not to show my sides, but its not always possible. People usually try to shoot my cupola and its usually a 50/50 chance of a bounce, which is why I like to only poke out my gun and not the whole tank. 

Edited by Vantablack12, 23 November 2020 - 10:56 PM.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

ZebraUp #4 Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:47 AM

I want to be on the RED team!

• Players
  • 30355 battles
  • [_UF_]

I think in order for someone to love the British AT# TDs they have to be "special" or focused on the Deathstar.

*disclaimer: I was told i was "special" because i got to ride the short bus.

Edited by ZebraUp, 24 November 2020 - 12:48 AM.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player all-time in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #5 Worldwide lol!

Vantablack12 #5 Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:31 AM

• Players
  • 16689 battles
  • [K9]

View PostZebraUp, on 23 November 2020 - 04:47 PM, said:

I think in order for someone to love the British AT# TDs they have to be "special" or focused on the Deathstar.

*disclaimer: I was told i was "special" because i got to ride the short bus.

I must  be special then. 

tedg5 #6 Posted 24 November 2020 - 01:01 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 58758 battles
  • [AGOGO]
If your good with slow then it’s fine. I’ve noticed many here are not cool with slow, therefore don’t care for it. Keep everything in front and wiggle, you’ll bounce plenty. :playing:

kidthekid01 #7 Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:33 PM

#1 Stupidest Player NA

• Players
  • 13964 battles
  • [MUS1C]
I researched it long ago, but the stock gun is the most fun one. Like the churchill GC, playing it with the stock gun is mostly because it is funny, rather than because it is actually good.

Hobbies: Switching my avatar to a low battle avatar and pretending to be a nub

Vantablack12 #8 Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:54 PM

• Players
  • 16689 battles
  • [K9]

View Posttedg5, on 24 November 2020 - 05:01 AM, said:

If your good with slow then it’s fine. I’ve noticed many here are not cool with slow, therefore don’t care for it. Keep everything in front and wiggle, you’ll bounce plenty. :playing:

I usually hate slow tanks, but maybe I'm learnig to like them more. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users