The Iron Willed [IRWI]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

General_Midas #1 Posted 25 November 2020 - 03:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6551 battles
  • [IRWI]
Our main goal is to achieve 50 active players. Only then will our goal change. I , General_Midas, have sworn to lead this clan to the best of my ability. I will protect each and every one of my members, I am firm in my command, and I do not go down without a fight! What I need is players who do not sit there and say/do NOTHING! I need men who will announce their presence, are willing to participate in clan events, and keep their word. Also, very important thing for EVERYONE to consider when choosing a clan: TIMEZONES!!! We are in the North American server, and are based in the Eastern and Central timezones. I keep a log book of EVERYONE'S timezone and range of playtime. This allows me to get to know all of you beautiful people! Now...THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!! Come and prove yourself! We are ALL destined for greatness!! YEEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!!!!

Morphman_ #2 Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37376 battles
  • [WEAK]
Seems more like an infringement of privacy rather than a clan.

#1 Hated Target of the Censorship Bureau

They hate my good hygiene

And despise the vocal stylings of David Lee Roth

Viper8757NC #3 Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27491 battles
  • [III-S]

ALL CAPS!

Scary...

_Wikipedia #4 Posted 25 November 2020 - 05:17 AM

usles

• Players
  • 12265 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View PostGeneral_Midas, on 24 November 2020 - 09:50 PM, said:

Our main goal is to achieve 50 active players. Only then will our goal change. I , General_Midas, have sworn to lead this clan to the best of my ability. I will protect each and every one of my members, I am firm in my command, and I do not go down without a fight! What I need is players who do not sit there and say/do NOTHING! I need men who will announce their presence, are willing to participate in clan events, and keep their word. Also, very important thing for EVERYONE to consider when choosing a clan: TIMEZONES!!! We are in the North American server, and are based in the Eastern and Central timezones. I keep a log book of EVERYONE'S timezone and range of playtime. This allows me to get to know all of you beautiful people! Now...THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!! Come and prove yourself! We are ALL destined for greatness!! YEEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!!!!

The Midas family is greedy. Don’t trust then.

The legend himself: https://www.twitch.tv/dsteves

Do not have an average tier of 6-8 if you want to cry.

Vantablack12 #5 Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:11 AM

Milk Chugger

• Players
  • 17322 battles
  • [K9]

View PostNoob666_, on 24 November 2020 - 09:17 PM, said:

The Midas family is greedy. Don’t trust then.

HA! Thats right. I almost forgot about that story. 

Maybe If you join, he'll touch your credits.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

cjcourtney1 #6 Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33577 battles
  • [S3MC]
Looks like you achieved your main goal already. Congratulations. Any idea what next goal will be?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users