Add "Clan" section to the Platoon Tab

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BillyNair #1 Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12690 battles
  • [MOD3]
With the addition of the "Clan Missions" it would be nice to have a "Clan" section of your friends online. Yes, you can see their Clan Tag at the end of the name, but if you have 30-40 people on at one time, it gets mendokusai trying to see who is in your clan, especially for those of us old fogies who need reading glasses...

1FREEDOM_FIGHTER_1776 #2 Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:42 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16269 battles
  • [YWING]

1. Go to chat 

2. Hit the square button with what looks like 3 people on it to the right of the words “clan chat” 

3. This will take you to a drop down menu of all clan members currently online, as well as the ones offline.

I almost never use the actual platoon tab. Hope this helps! Happy thanksgiving!

-FREEDOM 

Edited by 1FREEDOM_FIGHTER_1776, 26 November 2020 - 07:43 PM.

BillyNair #3 Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:11 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12690 battles
  • [MOD3]

ah, hahaha, i never noticed that was a button, hahaha, I always just clicked the "Bar" it is in. This will make it easier, if I remember... hahhaa

I suggested this more as a response to the updates to Missions, especially now that you are required to use clan members in some. I think the issues I have with using the "Chat" tab is that is lists your most recent chats, even with people offline, at the top, so its not so easy to see people you might not have talked to in a while (I had a friend that stopped playing a month or so back but, he comes on every once in a while, and I dont usually see him in the chats but I do in the platoons tab)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users