suggestion suggestions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

warman_destroyer_2017 #1 Posted 27 November 2020 - 06:20 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3658 battles
  • [B_M_F]

Ok so hear me out dev's, I would love to see a feature in the game that allows you to take a tech tree premium, or any premium/collector/tech tree tank in general, and play it against AI so you can get a feel for what the tank is like before you buy it. I once purchased a teir 5 premium tank because i had the gold spare, and i found out i didn't really like the playstyle it required. This happened again, but this time with a tech tree tank i grinded for a while. A feature like this would be so cool!! A picture attached could be how the tech tree would look when you change the battle type to "Testing" and you could select any of these tanks, change the modules, add consumables etc. It would then take you to a menu which would look a little bit like a training room, but instead of "Invite" It would be "Add AI" or something. This is where the fun happens, when you press this button, another window pops up, and you can select what tank the AI has, their modules, their consumables, right down to the very last detail, possibly even their camo. This feature would be so fun for a person like me, and i would enjoy it so much! For example, I've always wanted to try out tanks like the Luchs, or the PZ II G, All the old tanks i didn't really play back then, or didn't really think much of. Obviously you would not earn a dime from this gamemode, no XP, no credits, no Crew XP, Absolutely nothing. You could even make it so that you have to pay for repairs to the tank if you die/lose (Like in the OG Training rooms :P). Please consider this suggestion dev's! People have been asking for this for a while!

(P.S In the picture there are prices, these wont be there in the mode obviously, and there also could be the Hybrid nation in the tech tree list with all the Hybrid nation tanks in the list but only when you click on the battle mode)

Thanks for taking your time to read my horrendously long suggestion, If something doesn't make sense, please reply and ill try to help you understand :) (Pics below)

Edited by warman_destroyer_2017, 27 November 2020 - 06:21 PM.

tedg5 #2 Posted 27 November 2020 - 06:25 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 58744 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I think adding bots to training rooms would Be a good idea. :great:

warman_destroyer_2017 #3 Posted 27 November 2020 - 06:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3658 battles
  • [B_M_F]

View Posttedg5, on 27 November 2020 - 06:25 PM, said:

I think adding bots to training rooms would Be a good idea. :great:

Yeah ikr, especially if i can try out tanks before i get them lol

Morphman_ #4 Posted 27 November 2020 - 06:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37180 battles
  • [WEAK]
Again with this stupid “Test drive”. WG will never allow you to drive vehicles for free that are behind a paywall.

#1 Hated Target of the Censorship Bureau

They hate my good hygiene

And despise the vocal stylings of David Lee Roth

acrisis #5 Posted 27 November 2020 - 08:12 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21331 battles
  • [III-C]

This comes up every few months.

From the consumer's perspective this would seem great.

Except from WG's perspective, this would most likely lead to a loss of sales.

So it won't happen.

The new players and average players play poorly, they would test drive a tank, get wrecked, and then not spend any money. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

generalhonks #6 Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8788 battles
  • [HOUSE]

View Postacrisis, on 27 November 2020 - 04:12 PM, said:

This comes up every few months.

From the consumer's perspective this would seem great.

Except from WG's perspective, this would most likely lead to a loss of sales.

So it won't happen.

The new players and average players play poorly, they would test drive a tank, get wrecked, and then not spend any money. 

I agree. A lot of the economic policy here is that you try to get a newb go to buy a high tier tank, thinking it will make him better. Because it’s a high tier tank, it costs money. Even better if it’s in crates.

No, I’m not defending German technical superiority, I’m stating the ****ing obvious!

One day, the goose will rule the world!!

War_Vet_1 #7 Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:45 PM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 18068 battles
  • [4ROG]
http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/110606-test-drive/page__p__1733878#entry1733878

Also tagged with suggestion, suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users