e50... stock (plz help me)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: e50... stock (plz help me) (2 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

What to do with the stock e50?

1. Just grind the line one game at a time because the e50m is worth it. (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Run away and delete the game. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Play it like a heavy (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Play it like a medium. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Sell the tank and never mention its name again. (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Hide poll

jdc178 #1 Posted 30 November 2020 - 03:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5058 battles
  • [_3333]
so... I am grinding my way up the e50m line. I have already made a discussion on the panther 2, which I have in my garage currently. I have looked around for help in the panther and people warned me about the e50 stock grind. I am free to play so dont tell me to buy 100% crew and modules.

acrisis #2 Posted 30 November 2020 - 04:22 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21331 battles
  • [III-C]

So, you will buy 75% crew ... and, it sounds like FreeXP is out of the question ... so, instead of flat out grinding the new tank and that tank only, and falling flat on your face, pulling your hair out in frustration, tanking your wr etc. ... maybe do what I used to do: just play new tanks for the multipliers, until you have some upgrades (turret & cannon), become more comfortable and if you can be in a platoon with a good player, maybe grind a bit more. If you have boosters, they can help. Though you'd have to turn them on/off as needed, so you don't waste them on other vehicles.  

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Ddbro_gaming #3 Posted 30 November 2020 - 09:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8080 battles
  • [IPL]
The E50 is my absolute favorite tank in the entire game! It's high alpha is amazing when you're top tier. Although stock is pretty bad.. I would recommend you try to play like a td, or a sniper, because when it is stock, the only thing it's got going for it is the penetration and the gun handling, it has bad mobility, bad alpha, etc. but when you finish it, it will become one of your favorite tanks! You will get so many troll bounces on the turret, but beware the paper sides, lot weaker than I was used to (Heavy Driver). All in all, you should continue (I just got my E50M on Black Friday), and your perseverence it is going to be worth it! I apologize for the wall of text, this tank is my passion. :)

jdc178 #4 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5058 battles
  • [_3333]

View PostDdbro_gaming, on 30 November 2020 - 01:32 PM, said:

The E50 is my absolute favorite tank in the entire game! It's high alpha is amazing when you're top tier. Although stock is pretty bad.. I would recommend you try to play like a td, or a sniper, because when it is stock, the only thing it's got going for it is the penetration and the gun handling, it has bad mobility, bad alpha, etc. but when you finish it, it will become one of your favorite tanks! You will get so many troll bounces on the turret, but beware the paper sides, lot weaker than I was used to (Heavy Driver). All in all, you should continue (I just got my E50M on Black Friday), and your perseverence it is going to be worth it! I apologize for the wall of text, this tank is my passion. :)

I think i am going to enjoy it once its max, but t9 is general is meh for me. any ideas on how to play it other than snipe? (i am not mad at u for sudgesting this considering i have sniped in the panther) its a good sniper, but the mobility is... less than preffered. i feel like its gonna play like my tiger 2, but then have a pennable lowerplate. and be a medium.

jdc178 #5 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5058 battles
  • [_3333]
also, i dont mind lengthy posts because they are the ones that give me information.:)

jdc178 #6 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5058 battles
  • [_3333]
also, happy late thanksgiving to yall

BlackDogD #7 Posted 01 December 2020 - 03:22 AM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 27770 battles
  • [III]

View Postacrisis, on 30 November 2020 - 11:22 AM, said:

So, you will buy 75% crew ... and, it sounds like FreeXP is out of the question ... so, instead of flat out grinding the new tank and that tank only, and falling flat on your face, pulling your hair out in frustration, tanking your wr etc. ... maybe do what I used to do: just play new tanks for the multipliers, until you have some upgrades (turret & cannon), become more comfortable and if you can be in a platoon with a good player, maybe grind a bit more. If you have boosters, they can help. Though you'd have to turn them on/off as needed, so you don't waste them on other vehicles.  

This advice is gospel.

tedg5 #8 Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:54 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 58732 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Based on your initial post you already screwed up, free xp is best hoarded for moduals. Now your left with Acrisis’ plan. When grinding I just about exclusively run that tank for multipliers, once I have it I run others till a reset. :playing:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users