• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

_Cyclone #1 Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13629 battles
  • [CCRS]
Crowned Beyond [CRWND]

Crowned Beyond is a newly formed clan looking to become competitive. We are looking for players interested in joining a clan that will eventually become a major competitor in tournaments. 

Our requirements: (Subject to change)
2200 wn8 (30 day)
57% winrate (30 day)
Willing to/wanting to become the best player you can be!
tournament experience is preferred

Join up today! You won't regret it!
Discord: Crowned Beyond (discord.gg)

Edited by _Cyclone, 03 December 2020 - 01:05 AM.

Morphman_ #2 Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37394 battles
  • [WEAK]
Don’t bother using WN8 as a main basis of skill.

#1 Hated Target of the Censorship Bureau

They hate my good hygiene

And despise the vocal stylings of David Lee Roth

BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:38 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

You need to kick your Clan Commander out - his win rate is just 51% and his Win8 is 1600.   Both of those fall far short of your requirements.   Why is he allowed to remain in the clan?  And for that matter - why are you in the clan, you also do not meet either of the listed requirements.   

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_Cyclone #4 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13629 battles
  • [CCRS]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 02 December 2020 - 07:38 PM, said:

You need to kick your Clan Commander out - his win rate is just 51% and his Win8 is 1600.   Both of those fall far short of your requirements.   Why is he allowed to remain in the clan?  And for that matter - why are you in the clan, you also do not meet either of the listed requirements.   

Peace-

Boris

BlitzStars | Player Statistics & History for World of Tanks: Blitz Currently at 2800 30 day wn8 and 61.5% winrate, also the Clan lead is a buddy and he's good at organizing things, so of course I'd let him in. Are you just a troll or what?

_Cyclone #5 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13629 battles
  • [CCRS]

View PostAnathsHairy3rdLeg, on 02 December 2020 - 07:36 PM, said:

Don’t bother using WN8 as a main basis of skill.

Could you elaborate on your point of view? Like why you think that?

BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:06 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View Post_Cyclone, on 02 December 2020 - 06:03 PM, said:

BlitzStars | Player Statistics & History for World of Tanks: Blitz Currently at 2800 30 day wn8 and 61.5% winrate, also the Clan lead is a buddy and he's good at organizing things, so of course I'd let him in. Are you just a troll or what?

Well, I do have warts.   But your post does not say "30 day"  -  also - you are a clan jumper - what's up with that?   And, if he is the clan lead, how is it that YOU let him in and not the other way around?  

Peace-

Boris

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_Cyclone #7 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13629 battles
  • [CCRS]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 02 December 2020 - 08:06 PM, said:

Well, I do have warts.   But your post does not say "30 day"  -  also - you are a clan jumper - what's up with that?   And, if he is the clan lead, how is it that YOU let him in and not the other way around?  

Peace-

Boris

Exactly why I edited it to say 30 day, and no I'm not a clan jumper. No idea how you got that idea, the last clan I was in I joined back in July. Your last point, "I'd let him in" is different from "I did let him in." Also, we are joint leads... Can you just go to another post and troll them?

BorisBaddenov #8 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:23 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View Post_Cyclone, on 02 December 2020 - 06:10 PM, said:

Exactly why I edited it to say 30 day, and no I'm not a clan jumper. No idea how you got that idea, the last clan I was in I joined back in July. Your last point, "I'd let him in" is different from "I did let him in." Also, we are joint leads... Can you just go to another post and troll them?

Out of the 10 members in your clan, only 4 meet your requirements, and one of those has only played 8 games in the past 30 days.  Will the other 6 be kicked?  If not, why not?  Clans have requirements for a reason, if you allow members to remain who do not meet those requirements, what does that say to those who apply?   

Peace-

Boris

BorisBaddenov #9 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:30 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

Are you sure you are not a clan jumper?

On 24 Aug you posted a recruitment thread for CCRS

On Sept 12th 2020, you posted a recruitment thread for FL-LT

That's three clans, if we count this current fiasco, in the past 6 months.   Seems like you jump pretty quickly to me.  What assurance can you give to clan prospects that you will not jump to a new clan in 3 or 4 months?

Peace-

Boris

1FREEDOM_FIGHTER_1776 #10 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:52 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17022 battles
  • [XWING]

*New forumer calls Boris a troll*

Boris: “I’m about the end this mans whole career” 

_Yohtician #11 Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:08 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 29598 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Post1FREEDOM_FIGHTER_1776, on 03 December 2020 - 01:52 AM, said:

*New forumer calls Boris a troll*

Boris: “I’m about the end this mans whole career” 

This

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

grunk69 #12 Posted 03 December 2020 - 08:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28977 battles
  • [A_F]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 03 December 2020 - 01:30 AM, said:

That's three clans, if we count this current fiasco, in the past 6 months.   Seems like you jump pretty quickly to me.  What assurance can you give to clan prospects that you will not jump to a new clan in 3 or 4 months?

Peace-

Boris

grabs the popcorn

theodd1sout_201_1 #13 Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 779 battles
  • [NUKEZ]

Well, Boris is right. You've literally posted 3 clan recruitment's, and nothing else. 

Edited by theodd1sout_201_1, 03 December 2020 - 01:43 PM.

_Cyclone #14 Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13629 battles
  • [CCRS]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 02 December 2020 - 08:30 PM, said:

Peace-

Borisi I

No, I'm not a clan jumper, I posted the CCRS recruitement thread to help them out since I was friends with them, I wasn't even in their clan at that time,I just wanted to help old buddies. I posted the FL-LT recruitment at the tail end of my time there. The assurance I can give my clan members that I won't jump ship in the next few weeks, months, etc.. Is that, that would 1. make me look like an imbeccile, 2. make my reputation worse, 3. I'm one of the guys who helped make this clan, Why would I leave so soon?! I knew I would have struggles before this idea came up, so I know that just because there is one bump on the road, I'm not gonna switch lanes to another road.

BorisBaddenov #15 Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:55 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View Post_Cyclone, on 03 December 2020 - 07:49 AM, said:

No, I'm not a clan jumper, I posted the CCRS recruitement thread to help them out since I was friends with them, I wasn't even in their clan at that time,I just wanted to help old buddies. I posted the FL-LT recruitment at the tail end of my time there. The assurance I can give my clan members that I won't jump ship in the next few weeks, months, etc.. Is that, that would 1. make me look like an imbeccile, 2. make my reputation worse, 3. I'm one of the guys who helped make this clan, Why would I leave so soon?! I knew I would have struggles before this idea came up, so I know that just because there is one bump on the road, I'm not gonna switch lanes to another road.

Looks to me like you are still in FL-LT.   At least that is what is showing up as you clan tag under you avatar on the left of your posts.  

Peace-

Boris

_Cyclone #16 Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13629 battles
  • [CCRS]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 03 December 2020 - 09:55 AM, said:

Looks to me like you are still in FL-LT.   At least that is what is showing up as you clan tag under you avatar on the left of your posts.  

Peace-

Boris

Yeah that seems to be a problem, I was wondering what was up with that. Any ideas? If you check me in game, or on blitzstars it says I'm in CRWND.

BorisBaddenov #17 Posted 03 December 2020 - 03:18 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View Post_Cyclone, on 03 December 2020 - 07:58 AM, said:

Yeah that seems to be a problem, I was wondering what was up with that. Any ideas? If you check me in game, or on blitzstars it says I'm in CRWND.

Yes, blitzstars shows you in this new clan.  It also shows you as having been in four (five?) different clans since Jan 26, 2020.   But you don’t jump clans so that can’t be true, right?  

Peace-

Boris

_Cyclone #18 Posted 03 December 2020 - 03:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13629 battles
  • [CCRS]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 03 December 2020 - 10:18 AM, said:

Yes, blitzstars shows you in this new clan.  It also shows you as having been in four (five?) different clans since Jan 26, 2020.   But you don’t jump clans so that can’t be true, right?  

Peace-

Boris

SWIF7 was dead, so I moved from there, RAI was pretty dead, so I moved from there, and -JJ was a rage quit so...

BorisBaddenov #19 Posted 03 December 2020 - 10:07 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View Post_Cyclone, on 03 December 2020 - 08:30 AM, said:

SWIF7 was dead, so I moved from there, RAI was pretty dead, so I moved from there, and -JJ was a rage quit so...

So now that we have established you are in fact a clan jumper.... Why would anyone want to join a clan with you?  Help me with that part again if you dont mind.

Peace-

Boris

NoSuburbBoysAllowed2 #20 Posted 03 December 2020 - 10:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1590 battles
  • [NSBA]

View Post_Cyclone, on 03 December 2020 - 03:30 PM, said:

Ignore the trolls, when they go low, ignore them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users