• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

theodd1sout_201_1 #1 Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 809 battles
  • [GOWIN]

Hey everyone.

So this may come as a surprise, but you can play WoTB on a chromebook (I know, I know, not much news)

However, this also makes the ability for other games (WoT, WT, WoW) to be able to be played on a Chromebook.

Basically, Nvidia has a thing called, "GeForce" where you can play any game, for free, on any device (That can be played on, of course) 

The only catch? You can only play for an hour.

This is just something that I wanted to post, as i've wanted to play on my chromebook, and, well, now you can. I'm not an official for them, but, I'm pretty sure you can play it on other Computers that have operating systems that are not listed on their website.

Oh, and if the mods take this down? And if they ban me? Last Words: worth it.

Edited by theodd1sout_201_1, 04 December 2020 - 09:11 PM.

twirlingtowardsfreedom #2 Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 36616 battles

But do you play as a mobile user and run touch on the chromebook, or does it just ape the PC control method? 

If it is PC style, you're not running into any issues, as GeForce presents as a PC base to WG/other game servers. No advantage or disadvantage gained.

Touch would have me more interested (same as some other users) as that's been a wish for players, mostly because much of the Android tablet universe is so meh.

theodd1sout_201_1 #3 Posted 04 December 2020 - 10:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 809 battles
  • [GOWIN]
It's PC style, so yeah, might not be barking up the tree of some players, but it's supposed to be a Steam version basically.

TheMainframe #4 Posted 04 December 2020 - 11:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10659 battles
  • [ENDDZ]

I play WoT Blitz on my PC through the Windows Store. Aye-OK over here. 

Issues only occur when you play on one-device, but you tell WG that you're on something different. For example, playing the Mobile version on PC to get around same-device MM is a no-no.

I love the ones that need it most.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users