• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Chiefmac #21 Posted 15 December 2020 - 12:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 55894 battles
  • [ROTI]

View Post_Cletus, on 14 December 2020 - 12:19 PM, said:

The free XP certs are really what makes crates worth buying, IMO.  You need a little luck to win the tank, but when you don't you still end up getting some of those free xp certs which eventually add up to something serious, and then you don't have to grind anymore.

Grinding is not the issue for me, it’s that I like tanks, am retired and use Blitz as entertainment. Or I did until I get bent over for a reach around on Super Conq crates, NOT COOL MAN ! lol

Recent escapee from Kommiefornia to Texas. 

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% my attitude. 

RonaldusMaximus_ #22 Posted 15 December 2020 - 12:33 AM

Self-Righteous Prick, and Physics Denier

• Players
  • 19284 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostImmel_man, on 14 December 2020 - 05:32 PM, said:

I know I’m going to get [edited]for this but it’s not op, not even sure it’s the best Russian medium let alone the best tier X medium.
Yes the turret is strong, and yes the armor is troll, but so is the gun. The pike nose will fail you as often as it trolls red tanks.

Run it through tank compare: it’s gun stats, mobility stats, and armor are all equal to or worse than the other two Russian meds. It’s not like it’s a terrible tank, but I’d rather drive the 62 that has better gun handling, dpm, aim time, dispersion, pen, shell velocity, mobility stats, on and on, it lacks nothing to the T22 other than that crazy angled armor profile that bounces a lot of shot that looks like it shouldn’t.

Buy it if you want, you’ll lol when you bounce that 960 shell from the 183 and curse it when you doink that shot that would have been any easy hit and pen in any other Russian medium.

I support you in your endeavor to spread the word to the (dum) masses before tier 10 is flooded with sub 1000 battle count players. 

BlitzMemesLATAM_YT #23 Posted 19 December 2020 - 01:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10983 battles

View PostChiefmac, on 14 December 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

PSA: do NOT buy crates, EVER. That is all. 

of course ;)

Helping the Latin American and English Community of WoTB Since February 27, 2019

U can follow me in the next links:

Facebook: World Of Tanks Blitz LATAM / MEMEZ :v 
Telegram: https://t.me/BlitzMemesLATAMnews
Instagram: @blitzmemeslatam
Discord:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users