Invictus [INVCT] is recruiting new members!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Luxorant #1 Posted 21 December 2020 - 07:34 PM

Private

• Players
  • 34507 battles
  • [INVCT]

Hi fellow blitz players, my name is Luxorant and I've been playing blitz for around 6 years now. I've had my own clan since December of 2016, that being Invictus. My buddies and I started this clan back in high school together to compete in tournaments, and we've kept it alive all this time. Our clan has had its ups and downs over the years, as our interest in the game has fluctuated a bit, but I'm happy to say now that we're back in business. At our peak, Invictus had around 40-50 active members, and we were competing against top clans in the tournament scene despite being relatively inexperienced at it. We even had some notable wins against powerhouse clans at the time like STORM, GRIM and PURPL. That was a while ago though, and now we're just trying to build up a name for ourselves again.

The goal for us right now is to fill up the clan with skilled and active members as well as get back into the tournament scene again with some new teams. However, you don't have to be a tournament lover to join Invictus, as our clan is also perfect for the casual players just trying to run some pubs with their clanmates. We're all about the brotherhood and the love of the game here, as cliché as it may sound. That being said though we do plan on doing tournaments again soon, so players that have experience with those or are willing to give them a try are especially encouraged to give our clan a look. I'm not sure how many people actually use this forum anymore but I figured it would be a good place to start and get our name out there again. Thank you and see you all on the battlefield!

Requirements to join the clan are as follows:

-We prefer a win rate minimum of around 55.00%

-Recent average damage in tier 10 of around 2500

-Active player, social with clanmates

These requirements are just an indication of the type of players we're looking for in our clan, exceptions can definitely be made at the discretion of the leader/deputies.

To apply message myself (Luxorant) or a deputy in-game on blitz, or check out our discord server: discord.gg/jJJPPYQ all are welcome!

_Baroness #2 Posted 21 December 2020 - 07:38 PM

Left the forums

• Players
  • 14363 battles
  • [NHP]
It's always good to see some OG clans stepping up again.  :B

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Baroness

Well, I supposed that's it for me.  It's been a fun ride and I truly appreciate all the tanking advice I've been given.  I'll be taking my Dr. Seuss books and Mr. Potato head and moving on to other pastures.  I have not tried the discord, but I think I'll give that a go next.  I wish everyone here the best and perhaps I'll see you on the battlefield.  o7

BlackDogD #3 Posted 21 December 2020 - 09:37 PM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 29254 battles
  • [-7]
Welcome back, INVCT.

Edited by BlackDogD, 26 December 2020 - 07:47 PM.

zelvey #4 Posted 21 December 2020 - 10:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1822 battles
  • [NSBA7]
Welcome back!

GulptheCoyote #5 Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7820 battles
  • [NORTH]
I took a look at averages of many players and they do not meet the standards that Luxorant is requiring. Another Sham recruiting scam!

ChevyFanGamer #6 Posted 05 January 2021 - 05:16 AM

Private

• Players
  • 941 battles

View PostGulptheCoyote, on 29 December 2020 - 10:28 AM, said:

I took a look at averages of many players and they do not meet the standards that Luxorant is requiring. Another Sham recruiting scam!

Excuse me? He clearly stated in his post that those are a general guideline, and that they can be bent or changed at the clan leaders discretion? Or did you miss that part?

Luxorant #7 Posted 06 January 2021 - 05:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 34507 battles
  • [INVCT]

View PostGulptheCoyote, on 29 December 2020 - 11:28 AM, said:

View PostChevyFanGamer, on 05 January 2021 - 12:16 AM, said:

Excuse me? He clearly stated in his post that those are a general guideline, and that they can be bent or changed at the clan leaders discretion? Or did you miss that part?

Yeah sorry for the confusion here @GulptheCoyote. I posted those requirements not so much as set in stone guidelines but more so as a general idea of what we're looking for in new players. And like Chevy said here I did say exceptions can be made at the discretion of the leaders. Also, a lot of the members you're referring to that don't necessarily meet the numbers I posted here are long-time members and friends of the clan, so I wouldn't kick them out based on stats alone. rborst for example is my own dad. We're surely not a "recruiting scam" as you said, simply just trying to build a good community of solid players and grow together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users