Hall of fame

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

THNS #1 Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:10 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7415 battles
  • [BORON]
I have a question. Recently I have a game that would be in the hall of fame, however, it said that I couldn’t submit because my account have less than 5.5k battle. But my account have more than that...

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:17 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View PostTHNS, on 29 December 2020 - 12:10 PM, said:

I have a question. Recently I have a game that would be in the hall of fame, however, it said that I couldn’t submit because my account have less than 5.5k battle. But my account have more than that...

I see 4731 battles on the left side of this screen - right under your missing avatar photo.   You can see my battle count under my picture, again on the left.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Markus_The0 #3 Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:50 PM

Strategy and Kindness

• Players
  • 26137 battles
  • [KRNY_]

View PostTHNS, on 29 December 2020 - 02:10 PM, said:

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 29 December 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

I see 4731 battles on the left side of this screen - right under your missing avatar photo.   You can see my battle count under my picture, again on the left.

Peace-

Boris

Your battle count total here on the forums (and probably the number that Blitzstars is looking at) is your number of regular battles you've played, while in-game, your total battle count number is your number of regular battles plus any rating battles and tournament battles you have played. Hopefully that clears up any confusion. :)

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.

Morphman11 #4 Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
The hall of fame is a complete joke. Want to know what it really is other than a place for the best games in specific vehicles? 
Spoiler

Edited by Morphman11, 30 December 2020 - 12:00 AM.

OFFFICIAL PUBLIC RELATIONS for the Morphman YouTube Channel

THNS #5 Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7415 battles
  • [BORON]

View PostMarkus_The0, on 29 December 2020 - 07:50 PM, said:

Your battle count total here on the forums (and probably the number that Blitzstars is looking at) is your number of regular battles you've played, while in-game, your total battle count number is your number of regular battles plus any rating battles and tournament battles you have played. Hopefully that clears up any confusion. :)

If you look up my account in game, i have over 5.5k battle including tourney and rating... 4.7 is my regular battle

_Baroness #6 Posted 29 December 2020 - 10:16 PM

British Nobility

• Players
  • 13658 battles
  • [NHP]
I am not in the hall of fame.  I am not that good.

BorisBaddenov #7 Posted 29 December 2020 - 10:52 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View PostTHNS, on 29 December 2020 - 02:33 PM, said:

If you look up my account in game, i have over 5.5k battle including tourney and rating... 4.7 is my regular battle

Regular battle count is what is needed for Hall of Fame.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users