Jump to content


Gotta love these bots

Bots wg ban

  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

RedOctopus #21 Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:50 PM

    Banned - for Good

  • Players
  • 3464 battles
  • 684
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View Post_Crusader6_, on 04 January 2021 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

    The biggest issue is most players don’t report these people, nearly everyone wants someone else to make the effort. 
 

^^This. Putting in a ticket is such a goddam hassle (excuse my language). I wish Wargaming would implement an in-game report button, because more often than not, I'm not sitting in front of my computer while playing Blitz. 



LordDumptruck #22 Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:54 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21232 battles
  • 702
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-19-2015

View PostRedOctopus, on 04 January 2021 - 07:50 PM, said:

^^This. Putting in a ticket is such a goddam hassle (excuse my language). I wish Wargaming would implement an in-game report button, because more often than not, I'm not sitting in front of my computer while playing Blitz. 

I only play blitz on iPhone, and I only drop tickets on my iPhone. The system is reasonably smooth. 



RedOctopus #23 Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:55 PM

    Banned - for Good

  • Players
  • 3464 battles
  • 684
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View PostLordDumptruck, on 04 January 2021 - 02:54 PM, said:

I only play blitz on iPhone, and I only drop tickets on my iPhone. The system is reasonably smooth. 

Yeah but you have to find the replay and then upload it and it just sucks. Wargaming already had a military honor system which they completely abandoned.


Edited by RedOctopus, 04 January 2021 - 07:56 PM.


LordDumptruck #24 Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:57 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21232 battles
  • 702
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-19-2015
But I’ve written tickets on folks and seen tickets written on folks with no action taken, CC’s calling for action, etc. All I ever get is the general message that WG has my ticket and can’t tell me what they’ve done, and I have to trust that something is being done. With multiple CC’s having made videos about DSteve and his cohort, I infer that trouble tickets have not been effective. 

RedOctopus #25 Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:58 PM

    Banned - for Good

  • Players
  • 3464 battles
  • 684
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View PostLordDumptruck, on 04 January 2021 - 02:57 PM, said:

But I’ve written tickets on folks and seen tickets written on folks with no action taken, CC’s calling for action, etc. All I ever get is the general message that WG has my ticket and can’t tell me what they’ve done, and I have to trust that something is being done. With multiple CC’s having made videos about DSteve and his cohort, I infer that trouble tickets have not been effective. 

Lol, they've taken "appropriate measures" or something like that. I wonder why Wargaming doesn't tell us what they've done...



_BobaFett #26 Posted 04 January 2021 - 08:14 PM

    Bounty Hunter

  • Players
  • 17848 battles
  • 1,722
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

View PostRedOctopus, on 04 January 2021 - 02:58 PM, said:

Lol, they've taken "appropriate measures" or something like that. I wonder why Wargaming doesn't tell us what they've done...

 

It's due to privacy rules as far as I know.


Bad players blame MM.

Good players blame bad players.

Great players blame themselves.

 

Formerly known as "Nathanronco".


LordDumptruck #27 Posted 04 January 2021 - 08:16 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21232 battles
  • 702
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-19-2015
Right, also they would be in a tough place if they told the reporter/ticket submitter what had been done-if it wasn’t absolutely consistent over time I imagine their HR or legal department would be irate. 

CommanderSean_2014 #28 Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:13 PM

    Yukari Ma Best Waifu

  • Players
  • 17357 battles
  • 709
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    12-15-2014

View Post_Crusader6_, on 05 January 2021 - 03:08 AM, said:


They actually have a decent record banning bots, cheaters and exploiters.  
    But it generally take effort on the playerbase to bring it to light. 
 

I mean we got MoistMutt, BlueRock and several others banned before. 
    The biggest issue is most players don’t report these people, nearly everyone wants someone else to make the effort. 
 

Nice:B


Edited by CommanderSean_2014, 05 January 2021 - 12:14 PM.

  A   Proud        

  Taiwanese     

1011921428

Wg should Ban the BOTS and AFKERS PERMANTLY

 

 





Also tagged with Bots, wg, ban

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users