Clan Comp Active Tanker

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ChevyFanGamer #1 Posted 05 January 2021 - 05:02 AM

Private

• Players
  • 941 battles

Greetings Clan Commanders

I am relatively new to the game, but I have some basic skills learned from watching several tutorial videos on Youtube. I currently have tier 8 which I have earned through research, but I was also fortunate enough as to get a Snowglobe from the Christmas event and drew the M60, an American tier 10 medium tank. I have about 650 battles so far, and have managed to win more than I lose, with an average damage above 900.

I am looking to find a clan that wants competition players, I want to try my hand at tourny play. I hope someone out there will consider me.

Thank you all for your time.

Edited by ChevyFanGamer, 05 January 2021 - 05:05 AM.

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 05 January 2021 - 05:48 AM

Milk Chugger

• Players
  • 17608 battles
  • [K9]

Welcome to the forums! I'm going to be very blunt and say you are probably not a competetive player yet. You need to get some more experience before you start playing high tiers as most competetive clans that want competition won't pick you due to your lack of experience and how new you are to the game. My clan isn't competeive so I won't reccomend mine, but I'm sure someone will help guide you to a decent clan.

Also, good on you for going to Youtube before you came here, most people don't do that and treat the forum like a web browser for WoTB.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

_Baroness #3 Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:53 PM

Left the forums

• Players
  • 14992 battles
  • [NHP]

Welcome to the forums.

A mature attitude and willingness to learn will get you in the door with many clans.  Good luck with your search.

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Baroness

Well, I supposed that's it for me.  It's been a fun ride and I truly appreciate all the tanking advice I've been given.  I'll be taking my Dr. Seuss books and Mr. Potato head and moving on to other pastures.  I have not tried the discord, but I think I'll give that a go next.  I wish everyone here the best and perhaps I'll see you on the battlefield.  o7

tedg5 #4 Posted 05 January 2021 - 01:12 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 61236 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Check us out at gogo2. :great:

Ddbro_gaming #5 Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9372 battles
  • [UNI0N]
Good Luck on your Search! You can apply to our clan, however tournaments are far and few between, most of the members who did them back in the day have moved on to other clans or quit wot blitz.

Edited by Ddbro_gaming, 05 January 2021 - 03:11 PM.

acrisis #6 Posted 05 January 2021 - 03:26 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21357 battles
  • [III-S]

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your eagerness to learn.

Competitive play will require a good amount of battles, extra experience and a variety of tanks in different tiers, so I would not focus on competition yet. But hopefully you will find a mature clan, that uses discord; so you can voice platoon, learn the tricks of the trade and do some quick tournaments. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Lmsd123 #7 Posted 05 January 2021 - 04:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48703 battles
  • [JFGF]

Does relatively new mean you have former game experience!

Please share your YouTube trainers, looks like they served you well. Your doing exceptionally well across all tiers, to only 34 hours in game . Maybe you have the gift !

Good Luck on your clan search

Also tagged with Clan, Comp, Active, Tanker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users