Jump to content


The 121B will be on sale soon ... but in chests

121B Chinese Medium Tanks China Medium Tank Crates Containers

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

BlitzMemesLATAM_YT #1 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10983 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    07-03-2018

121B Container

Includes the 121B, a Tier X medium tank, with a 25% drop chance or 8,500 gold with a 75% drop chance

 

 


Edited by BlitzMemesLATAM_YT, 06 January 2021 - 12:49 AM.

Helping the Latin American and English Community of WoTB Since February 27, 2019

 

 

U can follow me in the next links:

Facebook: World Of Tanks Blitz LATAM / MEMEZ :v 
Telegram: https://t.me/BlitzMemesLATAMnews
Instagram: @blitzmemeslatam
Discord:


RedOctopus #2 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:51 AM

    Banned - for Good

  • Players
  • 3468 battles
  • 684
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019
So what else is new?

_Wikipedia #3 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:51 AM

    usles

  • Players
  • 11451 battles
  • 647
  • [KR0NO]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2018
Incoming more seals I can farm off of or carry. I want that higher WN8.

The legend himself: https://www.twitch.tv/dsteves

Do not have an average tier of 6-8 if you want to cry.


BlitzAssassin #4 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:52 AM

    Kool Aid Drinker

  • Players
  • 27630 battles
  • 730
  • [-INQ-]
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015

Is there really a point in buying this tank? I mean doesn’t it have a horrible credit coefficient? And the t62a just outclasses it. Not to mention various other meds but...

 

I know it’s cool and would still be fun, but even if it’s the price of 8.5k gold that’s like 35 CAD...

 

Any frequent drivers? 



_Crusader6_ #5 Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:58 AM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
I got it when it first came out. 
    It got buffed since, and I had thought it didn’t need it. 
 
I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


j_rod #6 Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:01 AM

    Not a moderator, but Better Looking Than Cletus

  • Players
  • 29988 battles
  • 3,112
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostBlitzAssassin, on 05 January 2021 - 06:52 PM, said:

Is there really a point in buying this tank? I mean doesn’t it have a horrible credit coefficient? And the t62a just outclasses it. Not to mention various other meds but...

 

I know it’s cool and would still be fun, but even if it’s the price of 8.5k gold that’s like 35 CAD...

 

Any frequent drivers? 


The credit coefficient is 140% compared to the T62a’s 85%.

 

Biggest draw is the 40 extra alpha it gets plus the credit coefficient but other than that, it’s not exactly unique.


Working as intended
 

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

 


dport02 #7 Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:13 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34955 battles
  • 2,346
  • [DOOMD]
  • Member since:
    11-22-2014
I mean it has a 105mm gun, so 40 more alpha then the 62 and 140, at a cost of a lower ROF.

Edited by dport02, 06 January 2021 - 01:13 AM.

RNG is rigged !

RedOctopus #8 Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:42 AM

    Banned - for Good

  • Players
  • 3468 battles
  • 684
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019
I wish they would add another Chinese tank, namely the WZ-122. 

myster_ #9 Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:07 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 21759 battles
  • 90
  • [VGN]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2016

View PostRedOctopus, on 05 January 2021 - 07:42 PM, said:

I wish they would add another Chinese tank, namely the WZ-122. 

 

Why would they do that? They like their russian and imagination tanks!



RedOctopus #10 Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:08 AM

    Banned - for Good

  • Players
  • 3468 battles
  • 684
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View Postmyster_, on 05 January 2021 - 09:07 PM, said:

 

Why would they do that? They like their russian and imagination tanks!

Because it's a real tank (several functional prototypes were built and tested) unlike the other Chinese mediums.

 

Edit: I misread your comment.


Edited by RedOctopus, 06 January 2021 - 02:08 AM.


myster_ #11 Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:11 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 21759 battles
  • 90
  • [VGN]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2016

View PostRedOctopus, on 05 January 2021 - 08:08 PM, said:

Because it's a real tank (several functional prototypes were built and tested) unlike the other Chinese mediums.

 

Edit: I misread your comment.

 

:popcorn:



YOLO_4_BOLO #12 Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:02 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9135 battles
  • 308
  • [ATORS]
  • Member since:
    04-05-2020
I've got the 121B and love it.

BOLO [Boh-Low] verb. US Military slang meaning Failure. Example: Dude, you bolo'd the sh!t out of that. Now sarge is going to smoke the sh!t out of you until you die.


__Frostbite #13 Posted 06 January 2021 - 05:55 AM

    Cold as Ice

  • Players
  • 32192 battles
  • 3,151
  • [_V2_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
121B is truly an underrated tank. I'd stop short of calling it a "gem", as the tank isn't too special in any regard. It's just reliable. I kinda see it as a cross between a T-62A and an STB-1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


YOLO_4_BOLO #14 Posted 06 January 2021 - 06:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9135 battles
  • 308
  • [ATORS]
  • Member since:
    04-05-2020
I just noticed I have a 44% WR in it. Regardless, I still have fun in that tank even though, apparently I suck.

BOLO [Boh-Low] verb. US Military slang meaning Failure. Example: Dude, you bolo'd the sh!t out of that. Now sarge is going to smoke the sh!t out of you until you die.


otirruborez #15 Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:35 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2270 battles
  • 413
  • Member since:
    05-01-2020

View PostBlitzAssassin, on 06 January 2021 - 12:52 AM, said:

Is there really a point in buying this tank? I mean doesn’t it have a horrible credit coefficient? And the t62a just outclasses it. Not to mention various other meds but...

 

I know it’s cool and would still be fun, but even if it’s the price of 8.5k gold that’s like 35 CAD...

 

Any frequent drivers? 

has higher alpha than the t62 and a stronger turret even with the cupolas(t62 turret cheeks are penned with ap and a bigger target than the heavily armored 121b cupolas. with gold involved the difference is even bigger). way better credit coeff at 140% as well. is that worth it if you have the t62 already, which has its own advantages over the 121b? depends on the value of money/gold to you.


Edited by otirruborez, 06 January 2021 - 08:43 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users