T28

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Venstar21 #1 Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5531 battles
  • [GORT]

I have been playing this tank recently and my WR in it is around 33%. I usually go secoundline/ support and snipe. I thought I was gonna die from COD but most of my deaths are from getting penned in the front. I noticed that some people aim at my cheeks or cupolas. Is there a way I can do better?

Edit: Forgot to mention its not stock.

Edited by Venstar21, 19 January 2021 - 06:27 AM.

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:57 AM

Crayon Eating World Champion

• Players
  • 17003 battles
  • [K9]

Free XP it. Don't torture youself with it. 

Same with the Tortoise.

In all seriousness, I couldn't give you any advice since I hated it and didn't care for it at all.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

KempBushThe3rd #3 Posted 19 January 2021 - 06:07 AM

How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

• Players
  • 19484 battles
  • [SEAL]

Run engine boost and no adrenaline, you need those double repair kits. Try to poke around corners in a way that won't expose your track wheels, and then angle back up after getting out your shot. People tend overestimate how strong the frontal armor is, but that still doesn't allow you to sit out in the open against incoming fire. 

That's pretty much all the advice I can give. I finished my grind in it in only 24 stat-counted battles thanks to Uprising, premium account, 3x/5x XP certificates and premium time. I advise you to try to find ways to reduce how much you play the tank in regular battles and finish the grind as quickly as possible (in terms of total time played, this usually entails only bringing out the tank for 2x+ XP multipliers). 

tedg5 #4 Posted 19 January 2021 - 12:03 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 59478 battles
  • [AGOGO]

WIth it and t95 you need to constantly wiggle and move, it at least makes it harder for reds to aim for your weaknesses. Just pivoting usually does not move your coupalas enough, being on uneven terrain also helps. Cover that masks your front is also good, makes it harder for reds to aim. I do ok in those tanks, but I have had to practice with them due to wonky (I.e. laggy) WiFi when traveling. In a chronic laggy situation a slow turretless TD helps. You have a decent gun, but slow reload, make every shot count. If your team is intent on a long flanking run your kinda screwed, find a place to hole up and maybe occupy a few reds for enough time. Relish when you’re high tier, cause being low tier kinda blows. So, lots of ways it can go wrong, but occasionally it all works out and you have good game. I think the t95 is an improvement. :bush:

I don’t use free XP to skip tanks, just for immediate modules. I never ride stock. I want to experience all tanks in wotb, good and bad.

Mako__Reizei___ #5 Posted 19 January 2021 - 10:09 PM

Sleepyhead

• Players
  • 8833 battles
  • [ALIAS]
You snipe in this tank.

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

Maus addict, might play alt account more just to play Maus... (Nano_Virus)

Kiwi_Kebab #6 Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9544 battles
  • [ENDDZ]

Use the enhanced speed boost to retreat from enemies, to keep them in front of you. Poke on mediums, but don't let them close enough to circle you. Stay away from tall heavies and tank destroyers. Try to hide your lower plate, which can be penned by everything's prammo.

Run two repairs and speed boost, yes. You can try to also carry adrenaline, but I don't. 

Also tagged with T28

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users