Jump to content


Cursed by Design

YouTube ConeOfArc

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

RonaldusMaximus_ #1 Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:47 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Annihilator PR Manager

  • Players
  • 23777 battles
  • 7,578
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

I came across this YouTuber named ConeOfArc who has an interesting series called Cursed by Design. He does a brief history of failed tanks including the Tonk and T95.

A link to the Playlist here 

https://youtube.com/...zSq3l40sUPWUdHa


 


RonaldusMaximus_ #2 Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:49 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Annihilator PR Manager

  • Players
  • 23777 battles
  • 7,578
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

Here's the Tonk video


 


Kiwi_Kebab #3 Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:59 PM

    Low-Calorie Snack

  • Players
  • 11291 battles
  • 2,034
  • [ENDDZ]
  • Member since:
    06-04-2014
ConeOfArc is good; they are a WarThunder player for some context, but videos are historical in nature. 
Kiwi_Kebab's Signature

lol333cmr #4 Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:46 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10260 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017
He’s a fun guy, recently did a video on how GuP was more historically accurate than fury.

T
he ghostbusters use my shells as carriers.

Vantablack12 #5 Posted 22 January 2021 - 07:24 PM

    Ready, Fire, Aim!

  • Players
  • 18654 battles
  • 2,546
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View Postlol333cmr, on 22 January 2021 - 08:46 AM, said:

He’s a fun guy, recently did a video on how GuP was more historically accurate than fury.

Wow.


                                                         "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" - John Wayne.

 

                                                       

                                                                            Bring back the in-game Forum link!

 


Handsome_Squidward_ #6 Posted 22 January 2021 - 08:17 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 999 battles
  • 1,776
  • [PRD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012
Yeah I’ve watched several of his videos. Definitely enjoyable.

    WoT PC Defector


whatzup22 #7 Posted 24 January 2021 - 01:21 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3982 battles
  • 1,555
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017
Is amazing I learnt that Rheinmetall and Scorpion G tanks were real. And E 100 had the 15cm. Wow.

RonaldusMaximus_ #8 Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:18 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Annihilator PR Manager

  • Players
  • 23777 battles
  • 7,578
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View Postwhatzup22, on 23 January 2021 - 08:21 PM, said:

Is amazing I learnt that Rheinmetall and Scorpion G tanks were real. And E 100 had the 15cm. Wow.

 

You can see a Skorpion G in the AAF Tank Museum in Danville VA


 


Vantablack12 #9 Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:13 AM

    Ready, Fire, Aim!

  • Players
  • 18654 battles
  • 2,546
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 26 January 2021 - 02:18 PM, said:

 

You can see a Skorpion G in the AAF Tank Museum in Danville VA

Me and my family were gonna go there, but then Covid hit and it never happened. We lived approximately 4 hours away.


                                                         "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" - John Wayne.

 

                                                       

                                                                            Bring back the in-game Forum link!

 


RonaldusMaximus_ #10 Posted 27 January 2021 - 05:45 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Annihilator PR Manager

  • Players
  • 23777 battles
  • 7,578
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostVantablack12, on 27 January 2021 - 01:13 AM, said:

Me and my family were gonna go there, but then Covid hit and it never happened. We lived approximately 4 hours away.

 

Same distance for me as well!

 

It is still open if you wanna go!


 


Vantablack12 #11 Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:58 PM

    Ready, Fire, Aim!

  • Players
  • 18654 battles
  • 2,546
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 27 January 2021 - 09:45 AM, said:

 

Same distance for me as well!

 

It is still open if you wanna go!

Had to move to CA.(Dad is military.) Ill be back in VA in a few years however.


                                                         "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" - John Wayne.

 

                                                       

                                                                            Bring back the in-game Forum link!

 


whatzup22 #12 Posted 27 January 2021 - 10:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3982 battles
  • 1,555
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017
I went to Imperial war museum in Britain. It was my first time seeing IRL tanks, it was amazing.

PaperPlatoonCommander #13 Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:40 PM

    Light Tank Specialist

  • Players
  • 19673 battles
  • 414
  • Member since:
    10-19-2016

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 22 January 2021 - 03:47 PM, said:

I came across this YouTuber named ConeOfArc who has an interesting series called Cursed by Design. He does a brief history of failed tanks including the Tonk and T95.

A link to the Playlist here 

https://youtube.com/...zSq3l40sUPWUdHa

Very interesting info. Thanks for posting the link.



 





Also tagged with YouTube, ConeOfArc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users