• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Gavidoc01 #21 Posted 23 January 2021 - 05:25 PM

Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 51556 battles
  • [III]

View PostVacazion, on 23 January 2021 - 12:05 AM, said:

For God’s sake,  @Gavidoc, Cletus and Ronaldus, can you get this man promoted out of the Probatio clan?  Jrod is practically a saint serving knowledge on these young forumers.  Shedding light where there is darkness.   Giving strength in a sea of weakness.  Shelter from the storm.

Other than his black heart, quick temper, unsightly appearance, bad breath, and a propensity for chronicling unchaste fondness for my mother in great detail, he is a gentleman beyond reproach.   This is my honest reference for his promotion.

Sincerely,

Vac

Probatios and Recruits are just scrubs to me until they earn full patch. Others get to deal with their newbish antics until then.

Winrate is meaningless. It’s just a game. 

I'm a Platinum Card Wallet Warrior.

CommanderSean_2014 #22 Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:57 AM

Yukari Ma Best Waifu

• Players
  • 19212 battles
  • [COD]

View Post9_V0LT, on 23 January 2021 - 01:48 PM, said:

You know what TV show doesn't have a lot of African Americans in it? Vikings.

I've watched all 5 seasons and haven't seen one brother on that show yet.

I'm starting to think Amazon Prime Video is kinda racist.

Golden

A   Proud        

Taiwanese     

Wg should Ban the BOTS and AFKERS PERMANTLY

Vacazion #23 Posted 26 January 2021 - 01:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 89129 battles
  • [MINE]

View PostGavidoc01, on 23 January 2021 - 09:25 AM, said:

Probatios and Recruits are just scrubs to me until they earn full patch. Others get to deal with their newbish antics until then.

I tried jrod, here’s you’re $10 back. Worthy post nonetheless.  

p.s. You’re a nub!  And I find myself agreeing with Gavidoc on 95% of his posts, and newbish antics is polite for nub scrubber.  o7.

Edited by Vacazion, 26 January 2021 - 01:23 AM.

Chiefmac #24 Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 56132 battles
  • [ROTI]

View PostBAR_001, on 23 January 2021 - 06:59 AM, said:

My tip for nubees, Cletus is taken. Read into that whatever you will.

And he prefers red heads.....

Recent escapee from Kommiefornia to Texas. 

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% my attitude. 

Chiefmac #25 Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 56132 battles
  • [ROTI]
The forum is much better for old, slow guys like me. Discord moves at light speed and is a cacophony of unknown language, abbreviations and emojis I've never heard of much less seen. And it’s poorly organized. No logic on where to find anything. 

Recent escapee from Kommiefornia to Texas. 

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% my attitude. 

RonaldusMaximus_ #26 Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:36 PM

Self-Righteous Prick, and Physics Denier

• Players
  • 19727 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostVacazion, on 23 January 2021 - 12:05 AM, said:

For God’s sake,  @Gavidoc, Cletus and Ronaldus, can you get this man promoted out of the Probatio clan?  Jrod is practically a saint serving knowledge on these young forumers.  Shedding light where there is darkness.   Giving strength in a sea of weakness.  Shelter from the storm.

Other than his black heart, quick temper, unsightly appearance, bad breath, and a propensity for chronicling unchaste fondness for my mother in great detail, he is a gentleman beyond reproach.   This is my honest reference for his promotion.

Sincerely,

Vac

j_Rod knows the answer to that.

I told you I will not forget.

_TheKidd_ #27 Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10805 battles
  • [TOES]

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 26 January 2021 - 10:36 PM, said:

j_Rod knows the answer to that.

I told you I will not forget.

Oof

An_Absolute_Nub #28 Posted 29 March 2021 - 08:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2691 battles
  • [-VG-]
Thanks for the help! I've been reading the forums for a while now, but never posted. Since this is only two months old for me, is it still ok to respond to it? :ohmy:

Bellatormonk #29 Posted 29 March 2021 - 09:09 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 36762 battles
  • [D2TH]
Sticky threads never Necro..

_The_Timid_Savage_ #30 Posted 30 March 2021 - 09:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1513 battles
  • [DEF]

View Postj_rod, on 22 January 2021 - 06:24 PM, said:

I’ve noticed we’ve had quite a few new posters to the forums and I’m sure we’re all glad to see new people/content instead of continuously hearing from the 5 of us that post too much. That said, I feel it would be beneficial to highlight a few common etiquette items to help these new folks out where they can actually enjoy this space. Not necessarily tips for new players as that’s already been done, but rather, tips for new posters to the forum.

Below are a couple of easy ones, but if the forum vets will add any they can think of, we can start a running list. Also, if the mods are open to it and this doesn’t go  completely to sh*t (as is apt to happen), we can possibly have it pinned under the Older Pinned Topics post so it’s the first thing a new person sees.

Tips for New Forumers

• We see you lurking (not really). Leave the shadows and come join us by actually posting something. We appreciate the new company!

• Avoid replying back to a post that is over 3 months old unless it’s applicable to the current state of Blitz. If you do decide to “necro” an old topic, call it out that it’s a necro and why the topic is being resurrected. 

• MM is often a topic of frustration for many players and has been discussed in considerable length on the official MM thread. Before posting a new thread regarding MM, it’s highly encouraged that you read back at least a few pages on the official thread. Good chance whatever suggestion/complaint/idea has already been discussed. 

• (Most) Forumers want to help you if you ask for it. However, it’s a pretty analytical group so be prepared for honest and direct responses. Avoid blaming teams, MM, RNG, etc as there’s nothing unique about you that we don’t all face and it typically elicits a negative response. Be prepared for your stats to be analyzed via Blitzstars as that’s where we can see how much you’re contributing to your games. 

• Game rules for Blitz can be found here and the EULA can be found here. Questions regarding payment issues, bans, etc can typically be answered by reading these. 

• Check recent threads to see if whatever topic you want to talk about is already in discussion. If it is, there’s no need to have multiple threads. There’s also a search function, but you need to be logged in to have access to it. If you’re wanting to discuss a certain topic and have to search for it, refer back to the first point above. If it’s more than three months old, start up a new thread.

•  Try not to be a d*ck, but if you are, you better have thick skin and be able to back it up. 

This is very helpful, Thank You

j_rod #31 Posted 01 April 2021 - 04:03 AM

Not a moderator, but Better Looking Than Cletus

• Players
  • 30254 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostGavidoc01, on 23 January 2021 - 11:25 AM, said:

Now that I’m no longer a scrub, can I get some love?

Eventually given an infinite number of typewriters and an infinite number of Monkeys, they will come up with the complete works of Shakespeare. - C6 articulating the Infinite Monkey Theorem

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users