Fix the bots or afks and stop ignoring the issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MaryTylerMorphine #1 Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:19 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4557 battles
  • [R-W-B]

Like the title says. Either fix the issue or be open and honest with us and say you have zero intention of fixing it. It's ridiculous when you have 2 or 3 afks on your team. It happens in regular battles as well as rating battles. You can downvote all you want but nothing ever happens and let's be honest your complaint process is a pain in the [edited]. There seems to be a big upswing in tanks that appear afk at base as well that finally move once they receivea  hit from the other team. Then they act like a bot and do everything wrong. This has been moving from a minor annoyance to an almost every game issue and I know I am not the only one having these issues 

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:31 PM

Milk Chugger

• Players
  • 17351 battles
  • [K9]

Bots are only in the tutorial and for a few battles in the beginning.

And the only thing you can do about AFKs is to try and convince both teams to downvote them. 

I had a battle not to long ago where there was a moron in an M60 who decided to block me the entire battle.

I told both teams to downvote him and withing 2 min. after the battle had ended, I get the notification tha someone I downvoted had recieved a penalty.

Sure enough the guy got a 1 hour ban. 

So downvoting does work when multiple people are in on it.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

Morphman11 #3 Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles

View PostVantablack12, on 26 January 2021 - 09:31 PM, said:

Bots are only in the tutorial and for a few battles in the beginning.

And the only thing you can do about AFKs is to try and convince both teams to downvote them. 

I had a battle not to long ago where there was a moron in an M60 who decided to block me the entire battle.

I told both teams to downvote him and withing 2 min. after the battle had ended, I get the notification tha someone I downvoted had recieved a penalty.

Sure enough the guy got a 1 hour ban. 

So downvoting does work when multiple people are in on it.

You can buy a botting program and run the script, it’s not hard nor ethical.

OFFFICIAL PUBLIC RELATIONS for the Morphman YouTube Channel

_Panzer_V #4 Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:58 AM

Aficionado of Noobery

• Players
  • 35085 battles
  • [RIVAL]

View PostMorphman11, on 26 January 2021 - 05:29 PM, said:

You can buy a botting program and run the script, it’s not hard nor ethical.

Yes, but I'm willing to bet that most of the "bots" encountered are just players playing way higher tiers than they should. 

(I do feel your pain, but I'm not sure there's much that can be done about the less than ideal teammates if they aren't bots)

Edited by _Panzer_V, 27 January 2021 - 03:59 AM.

"Common sense isn't so common." -Voltaire 

More detailed stats>https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Panzer_V

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tedg5 #5 Posted 27 January 2021 - 05:23 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 60350 battles
  • [AGOGO]

Lately it’s not been the afks so much as people actively playing and still getting zero...

In a platoon tonight and had 5 games in a row with 2 or more zeros on our team. :facepalm:

(In tiers 8-10)

Edited by tedg5, 27 January 2021 - 05:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users