Jump to content


israeli line

amx amx13 amx13 105 merkava merkava mk 1 mk2 M4 sherman premium tire X tire IX

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

joees #1 Posted 28 January 2021 - 01:58 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5557 battles
  • 1
  • [172]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2019

Wot blitz i think could use a israeli line. nations i didn’t even know had tanks are in blitz so i don’t see why not. i think it would be cool to see the Markava mk 1,2,3 or4 come in to blitz at least as premiums 

or this can be a way to ad the AMX 13-105 (israeli) to the game.


Edited by joees, 28 January 2021 - 01:59 AM.


Morphman11 #2 Posted 28 January 2021 - 02:04 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32 battles
  • 1,394
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
You only think of the high tiers with no after mentioned low tiers. You have no base to base to build off. Can’t build without a foundation.
OFFFICIAL PUBLIC RELATIONS for the Morphman YouTube Channel

boris55555 #3 Posted 28 January 2021 - 02:08 AM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 33812 battles
  • 4,926
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Postjoees, on 27 January 2021 - 08:58 PM, said:

Wot blitz i think could use a israeli line. nations i didn’t even know had tanks are in blitz so i don’t see why not. i think it would be cool to see the Markava mk 1,2,3 or4 come in to blitz at least as premiums 

or this can be a way to ad the AMX 13-105 (israeli) to the game.

Agreed

View PostMorphman11, on 27 January 2021 - 09:04 PM, said:

You only think of the high tiers with no after mentioned low tiers. You have no base to base to build off. Can’t build without a foundation.

There is plenty of people that have asked for this and have detailed what could make up all tiers of an Israeli line.

 

it’s pretty conspicuous that wg is ignoring this.


Proud Owner of 2 separate Jagdtiger10.5’s

 


Player_0000000007 #4 Posted 28 January 2021 - 02:32 AM

    Theorist of Dubiously Coincidental Events

  • Players
  • 32518 battles
  • 9,258
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

Politics flow into gaming and this could likely be the reason WG is currently stiff arming the subject.

 

You gotta remember that they have a global wide market by this point and...apparently not everyone thinks like us Americans...


But missiles weren't even that overpowered...

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch


_Panzer_V #5 Posted 28 January 2021 - 04:24 AM

    Aficionado of Noobery

  • Players
  • 35085 battles
  • 821
  • [RIVAL]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2015

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 27 January 2021 - 09:32 PM, said:

Politics flow into gaming and this could likely be the reason WG is currently stiff arming the subject.

 

You gotta remember that they have a global wide market by this point and...apparently not everyone thinks like us Americans...

 

Especially when a (very) large portion of the player base is in Russia.


Edited by _Panzer_V, 28 January 2021 - 04:25 AM.

      "Common sense isn't so common." -Voltaire 

        

More detailed stats>https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Panzer_V

                     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  


boris55555 #6 Posted 28 January 2021 - 04:49 AM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 33812 battles
  • 4,926
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
Meh on politics. They’re the ones who say to keep politics out. Good tanks, lots of configurations, Soviet, American, Brit and French bases...one of the few nations with big time tank experience post ww2...it’s a winner. 

Proud Owner of 2 separate Jagdtiger10.5’s

 


Posit1ve_ #7 Posted 28 January 2021 - 05:25 AM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 68065 battles
  • 5,751
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

Regarding Israeli tanks, there's very little point in adding them.

 

The biggest reason is that there's nothing new to add with Israeli tanks. The only new tank that Israeli tanks could feasibly add would be the Merkava Mk 1.
 

EVERY other tank used by the Israelis falls under at least 1 of 2 categories

1. Already exists as a tank from a different nation (i.e AMX 13, M51 Sherman, M48, M60, M4, etc...)

or 

2. Has composite armor/smoothbore guns (i.e all Merkavas except the mk 1)

 


336 tanks in the garage!

 

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict


bwcamp #8 Posted 28 January 2021 - 01:32 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8793 battles
  • 1,247
  • [MOD3]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016

View PostPosit1ve_, on 28 January 2021 - 12:25 AM, said:

Regarding Israeli tanks, there's very little point in adding them.

 

The biggest reason is that there's nothing new to add with Israeli tanks. The only new tank that Israeli tanks could feasibly add would be the Merkava Mk 1.
 

EVERY other tank used by the Israelis falls under at least 1 of 2 categories

1. Already exists as a tank from a different nation (i.e AMX 13, M51 Sherman, M48, M60, M4, etc...)

or 

2. Has composite armor/smoothbore guns (i.e all Merkavas except the mk 1)

 

Another reason to add modern tanks   :harp:



The difference between camping and sniping is that the sniper looks for opportunities and the camper looks at the scenery.
- EL_Din_1946
 

Texas_Tyrant #9 Posted 28 January 2021 - 05:27 PM

    The Philosophical Tank Farmer

  • Players
  • 13075 battles
  • 1,480
  • [_SP_]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

Israeli Tanks in Game - Vehicle Bay - World of Tanks Blitz official forum (wotblitz.com)

 

Put your vote here:

 

1970 Proto Merkava Vote - Vehicle Bay - World of Tanks Blitz official forum (wotblitz.com)

 

Maybe WG will listen to us *sarcasm*

Texas_Tyrant


We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

 


tedg5 #10 Posted 28 January 2021 - 09:16 PM

    Tater salad

  • Players
  • 60350 battles
  • 6,162
  • [AGOGO]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014
Low tiers could simply be existing tanks from blitz but with some added/special feature to make them unique (similar to the firefly Sherman as an example). :great:

generalhonks #11 Posted 31 January 2021 - 07:55 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9137 battles
  • 1,855
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2019
Texas Tyrant has done a lot of campaigning to get the new line, and me as well to a small extent.

No I'm not defending German technical superiority, I'm stating the ****ing obvious!

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users