Jump to content


Buff VK45.03

balance buff OP bad tank best tank nerf VK armor smasher Annihiliator

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

_LuckyNed #1 Posted 29 January 2021 - 12:50 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 29188 battles
  • 1
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    07-29-2019

Before you roll out more clown tanks at Tier VII like the Annhiliator or Smasher or Helsing...how about buffing the armor profile and maneuverability of the VK45.03.  This tank excels at nothing and is exceptionally worthless.  It's a tough tank to play vs Tier VI tanks.  When Tier VI meds and lights can penetrate your armor, WOT should know by now that this tank is incredibly unbalanced.  If you don't have this tank, be thankful - it's horrible!  Don't waste the money/coin on this thing.  There is no role for it.  If it were ice cream it would be the worst vanilla ice cream you ever had...

 

PLEASE WOT BLITZ - BUFF, BUFF, BUFF this tank!

 

respond and like this post!



KaniFan #2 Posted 29 January 2021 - 01:58 AM

    Official advocate for 40%ers

  • Players
  • 17632 battles
  • 815
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2018

View PostLuckyNed75, on 28 January 2021 - 06:50 PM, said:

respond and like this post!

You have to make the boomers on the forum laugh for upvotes, not begging for them.


The legend himself: https://www.twitch.tv/dsteves

Do not have an average tier of 6-8 if you want to cry.


TnkKillaxyz #3 Posted 29 January 2021 - 02:19 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14318 battles
  • 1,346
  • [AMTH]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View PostLuckyNed75, on 29 January 2021 - 10:50 AM, said:

Before you roll out more clown tanks at Tier VII like the Annhiliator or Smasher or Helsing...how about buffing the armor profile and maneuverability of the VK45.03.  This tank excels at nothing and is exceptionally worthless.  It's a tough tank to play vs Tier VI tanks.  When Tier VI meds and lights can penetrate your armor, WOT should know by now that this tank is incredibly unbalanced.  If you don't have this tank, be thankful - it's horrible!  Don't waste the money/coin on this thing.  There is no role for it.  If it were ice cream it would be the worst vanilla ice cream you ever had...

 

PLEASE WOT BLITZ - BUFF, BUFF, BUFF this tank!

 

respond and like this post!

 

I agree with that


The gods of WOTB have decreed... the best players will ALWAYS be on the Red team!


Major_Sweatpants #4 Posted 29 January 2021 - 02:40 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6597 battles
  • 911
  • [CCII]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
VK 45.03? What about the 45.02 A? That’s in the same situation!

If you see me online I’m probably escaping War Thunder’s cancerous ways

Floridian Gator Cavalryman


wrecker1968 #5 Posted 29 January 2021 - 03:26 AM

    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

  • Players
  • 60788 battles
  • 3,037
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-13-2016

As the Tigers got buffs, this one was left in the dust.

 Yes it does need a buff



TengenToppaPotatoLagann #6 Posted 29 January 2021 - 08:53 PM

    ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

  • Players
  • 75783 battles
  • 4,794
  • [CRYBB]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2015

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 28 January 2021 - 09:40 PM, said:

VK 45.03? What about the 45.02 A? That’s in the same situation!

at least that one can trade decently well with the 10,5cm

 

but yeah, both could really benefit from a buff 


View Post_YSoSerious, on 03 November 2021 - 10:33 PM, said:

Everything you need to learn from on the forum is already written down eons ago. What's left is a scattering of woe me hobos and wannabe Unis like me. Just do a search on the search bar, and soak up the knowledge from legends who have since moved on to Valhalla. All we can offer you is distilled regurgitation, or worse, incorrect advice.

Learn about HE


BlitzAssassin #7 Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:49 PM

    Kool Aid Drinker

  • Players
  • 32148 battles
  • 732
  • [-CFE-]
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015

This is why you research before purchasing tanks...

 

And if you got it for free, well can’t really complain, it was a free tank.



TnkKillaxyz #8 Posted 31 January 2021 - 08:29 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14318 battles
  • 1,346
  • [AMTH]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View PostBlitzAssassin, on 30 January 2021 - 07:49 AM, said:

This is why you research before purchasing tanks...

 

And if you got it for free, well can’t really complain, it was a free tank.

 

Whether he got it for free or not is irrelevant to whether it needs a buff or not.


The gods of WOTB have decreed... the best players will ALWAYS be on the Red team!






Also tagged with balance, buff, OP, bad tank, best tank, nerf, VK, armor, smasher, Annihiliator

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users