Importance of Ratings for Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

_Zeux #1 Posted 04 February 2021 - 09:26 PM

Private

• Players
  • 23028 battles
  • [TYPHN]
Just curious about whether or not clans care about ratings. I know a lot of clans care about winrate and average damage, and many top clans have pretty high expectations for those as a part of the recruitment process. If I didn't meet the expectations regarding winrate but I'm in diamond league, could an exception be made? I know this is probably more of a clan-specific question but I just want to get a general idea of what clans think

Posit1ve_ #2 Posted 04 February 2021 - 09:33 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 67869 battles
  • [_V_]

I'm not 100% on other clans (although I assume they are the same)

For the Void clan family, ratings is not even considered, the reason being that ratings is more or less just a measure of how many ratings battles you play, as opposed to any actual measure of skill

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

_Wikipedia #3 Posted 05 February 2021 - 12:54 AM

usles

• Players
  • 12265 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 04 February 2021 - 03:33 PM, said:

I'm not 100% on other clans (although I assume they are the same)

For the Void clan family, ratings is not even considered, the reason being that ratings is more or less just a measure of how many ratings battles you play, as opposed to any actual measure of skill

I don’t think any prominent clans use rating for recruitment.

The legend himself: https://www.twitch.tv/dsteves

Do not have an average tier of 6-8 if you want to cry.

Markus_The0 #4 Posted 05 February 2021 - 04:37 AM

Strategy and Kindness

• Players
  • 26224 battles
  • [KRNY_]
I don't remember seeing any clans that use your rating for recruitment, although I would consider it as one factor (among many) when considering a person for recruitment, and some other clans' leadership might as well, depending on the details of the player they are evaluating.

Edited by Markus_The0, 05 February 2021 - 04:38 AM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users