6yrs on WOTPC, now on WOTB Looking for a clan

clan recruitment

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

_Squatchin_ #1 Posted 16 February 2021 - 05:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 258 battles

First off before I delve too deep into this. I am a WOTPC player who politely asks to remain anonymous on blitz as I'm trying to avoid people from PC who spent a good little bit of time harrassing me for no real reason. Secondly, I'm not out to ride anyone's coat tails, I'm competent in the game and how it works. I've only started playing blitz a few days ago and only have about 160 battles with a 62% wr at the the time of this posting. I have 3 tier 8 premiums and currently highest non premium tier is 6 (cromwell). Again i'm not out to ride coat tails, just looking to find a clan that has players that are around my skill level to help me do missions and platoon with every now and then. Been getting alot of "Kill X amount of tanks while in a platoon" and the people i end up getting into a platoon with couldn't kill a dry forest with a flame thrower. I do play competitively at times and do have discord. I'm a light/medium player primarily but can kind of run heavies if I absolutely have to. Will post a link that will direct you to my blitzstars page for easier access to my up to date stats. Will also post my ign, and discord tag for faster communication.  Not sure what more you guys want from me so feel free to comment or add me in game and i'll try to get back to you.

IGN - _Squatchin_

Discord-  Squatchin#8924

https://www.blitzsta...com/_Squatchin_

Edited by _Squatchin_, 16 February 2021 - 06:02 PM.

bwcamp #2 Posted 16 February 2021 - 06:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8793 battles
  • [MOD3]
Lol, I misread it and thought you meant you were a 6 yearold.

The difference between camping and sniping is that the sniper looks for opportunities and the camper looks at the scenery.
- EL_Din_1946

_Squatchin_ #3 Posted 16 February 2021 - 06:26 PM

Private

• Players
  • 258 battles

View Postbwcamp, on 16 February 2021 - 06:25 PM, said:

Lol, I misread it and thought you meant you were a 6 yearold.

Mom has been putting steroids in my chocolate milk xD

_Baroness #4 Posted 16 February 2021 - 06:56 PM

Left the forums

• Players
  • 14240 battles
  • [NHP]

If you have that much time invested in WOT, why are you switching to Blitz?  Just curious.  If you're trying to avoid certain folks, I would think a name change would be sufficient.  Good luck with your clan hunting.  I don't have any control over anything in the clan I'm in, otherwise I would invite you there.

You can also consider starting your own clan.  Might be fun.

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Baroness

Well, I supposed that's it for me.  It's been a fun ride and I truly appreciate all the tanking advice I've been given.  I'll be taking my Dr. Seuss books and Mr. Potato head and moving on to other pastures.  I have not tried the discord, but I think I'll give that a go next.  I wish everyone here the best and perhaps I'll see you on the battlefield.  o7

_Squatchin_ #5 Posted 16 February 2021 - 07:06 PM

Private

• Players
  • 258 battles

View Post_Baroness, on 16 February 2021 - 06:56 PM, said:

If you have that much time invested in WOT, why are you switching to Blitz?  Just curious.  If you're trying to avoid certain folks, I would think a name change would be sufficient.  Good luck with your clan hunting.  I don't have any control over anything in the clan I'm in, otherwise I would invite you there.

You can also consider starting your own clan.  Might be fun.

I still play WOT, downloaded blitz to see how much different it was and kind of starting liking it more. It's got a lot less skilled players, but is still fun. I'm at a point now thought that I'm tired of dealing 1,000-2,000 damage a match and still losing. It's like good ol fashioned common sense is a no go for some of these players.

_Baroness #6 Posted 16 February 2021 - 07:13 PM

Left the forums

• Players
  • 14240 battles
  • [NHP]

View Post_Squatchin_, on 16 February 2021 - 02:06 PM, said:

I still play WOT, downloaded blitz to see how much different it was and kind of starting liking it more. It's got a lot less skilled players, but is still fun. I'm at a point now thought that I'm tired of dealing 1,000-2,000 damage a match and still losing. It's like good ol fashioned common sense is a no go for some of these players.

Welcome to Blitz.  I'm typically pleased with my team if all the tanks are moving and no one is shooting a rock or trying to do some glitch/trick thing.

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Baroness

Well, I supposed that's it for me.  It's been a fun ride and I truly appreciate all the tanking advice I've been given.  I'll be taking my Dr. Seuss books and Mr. Potato head and moving on to other pastures.  I have not tried the discord, but I think I'll give that a go next.  I wish everyone here the best and perhaps I'll see you on the battlefield.  o7

Venstar21 #7 Posted 17 February 2021 - 12:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5758 battles
  • [GORT]

View Post_Baroness, on 16 February 2021 - 02:13 PM, said:

Welcome to Blitz.  I'm typically pleased with my team if all the tanks are moving and no one is shooting a rock or trying to do some glitch/trick thing.

I like to make my tanks do weird things with glitches.

Spoiler

Edited by Venstar21, 17 February 2021 - 12:38 PM.

_BobaFett #8 Posted 17 February 2021 - 12:54 PM

Bounty Hunter

• Players
  • 18004 battles

Some things you may notice differently:

- gold rounds do less damage than standard

- +1/-1 matchmaking

- no arty

- still have general chat

- a lot of pc tech tree changes that haven't happened here, i.e. T49, AMX 13 90, and T-54 ltwt are all still tier 8. 

- generally speaking blitz is behind on a lot of things, such as a platoon light indicator, voice chat, enhanced minimap, etc.

- crew system is much simpler

As for a clan, check out Brothers of Malachor V [BOMV]. They're a great group and they'll help you get along. Message Brady_50LBer and tell him Nathanronco sent you, he'll make some room for you.

Of course, they aren't the most competitive clan out there. If you're looking for tournaments, this is not the clan for you. But if you're looking to chill with some nice guys, I can't recommend a better clan.

Good luck, and o7!

Edited by _BobaFett, 17 February 2021 - 12:56 PM.

_Squatchin_ #9 Posted 17 February 2021 - 03:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 258 battles

View Post_BobaFett, on 17 February 2021 - 12:54 PM, said:

Some things you may notice differently:

- gold rounds do less damage than standard

- +1/-1 matchmaking

- no arty

- still have general chat

- a lot of pc tech tree changes that haven't happened here, i.e. T49, AMX 13 90, and T-54 ltwt are all still tier 8. 

- generally speaking blitz is behind on a lot of things, such as a platoon light indicator, voice chat, enhanced minimap, etc.

- crew system is much simpler

As for a clan, check out Brothers of Malachor V [BOMV]. They're a great group and they'll help you get along. Message Brady_50LBer and tell him Nathanronco sent you, he'll make some room for you.

Of course, they aren't the most competitive clan out there. If you're looking for tournaments, this is not the clan for you. But if you're looking to chill with some nice guys, I can't recommend a better clan.

Good luck, and o7! I 

no sir not looking for comp play right out the gate. Having to relearn some tanks due to the differences in platforms so I’d be somewhat useless in some cases. I’ll definitely give them a shout thanks for the help!

Also tagged with clan recruitment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users