Exit game button for mobile devices

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pilotharrison #1 Posted 17 February 2021 - 07:49 AM

Nub-in-Chief

• Players
  • 12233 battles
  • [SR-72]

It would be very helpful to have an exit game button, especially for mobile devices.

I play on Android, and the exit game button (what happens when you click Esc in garage on PC) is triggered by a tap of the Android back button, however many newer Android devices don't have physical keys and use a swipe from the edge of the screen for the "back button", for example, my OnePlus 7T does that. The game detects my back swipe half the time, most of the time I just go straight to home and then kill the game from the app switcher. I know you can have the software on-screen buttons, but it eats too much of the display space so I have it off. 

Just a nice little thing that would be nice to have, even an exit game button in the menu on the left would be nice. 

Nub-In-Chief, proud dirty seal clubber

Aced tanks: T34, KV-3, Type 58 (x2), T14, Churchill III, Excelsior, Pz. II L "Luchs" (x2), M5 Stuart, FCM36Pak40, LTP, BT-SV (x2), Ke-Ni (x3), Pz. II G (x16), Pz. II J (x4)

WOT_BLITZ_ #2 Posted 17 February 2021 - 02:08 PM

Pro not, Noob much

• Players
  • 14605 battles
There is a form of an exit game button but its really stupid to get through. You have to log out of your account and basically go to the title screen. But I feel as if an exit game button in the setting or on the left scroll bar would be useful. Often times, because I don't watch ads for gold, Ill swipe left to bring up my back button or fully close the app on my LG G7 ThinQ and accidentally start an ad or open chat and it becomes really annoying at time. I support this idea and it doesn't seem very hard to implement too.

I may not be unicum but I sure do know how to play

PNCR Wannabe

#1 NOOB NA SERBER!
Confirmed Boeing AH-64 Apache Vibes

KempBushThe3rd #3 Posted 17 February 2021 - 03:18 PM

my words sometimes mean things

• Players
  • 20286 battles
  • [-PYX-]

...is there something wrong with just exiting the same way you would with any mobile app?

It takes like 2 seconds at most.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users