• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

thenerfdude #1 Posted 19 February 2021 - 03:22 PM

Ramming Speed!

• Players
  • 34657 battles
  • [_AUS_]

Ok, I admit the first map I made was a bit... :facepalm:

But I have made 2 others which ( I think ) are not too bad. If you are on the WoTBlitz discord, then you might have already seen them.

Up first, a map based arounds a river delta!

This map was made without me knowing that soft terrian stats activate, even without the drowning sign. :bajan:

(Drawing is slightly different to 3d map)

Next, a map that will probably punish lemming trains!

Look at the panzer IV!

The rocks infront of the 2 hills overlooking the island block any tanks from getting any shots off; you can not shoot players on the island, when on these two hills. 

Based on this drawing, but the map is very different. Spawns and cap are still the same for both maps.

What do you think of these maps? 

I want to bring my pet teir 2 to teir 10 one more time 

_Baroness #2 Posted 19 February 2021 - 03:27 PM

Left the forums

• Players
  • 14363 battles
  • [NHP]
Cool ideas.  I'm always a fan of new maps.  Well done.

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Baroness

Well, I supposed that's it for me.  It's been a fun ride and I truly appreciate all the tanking advice I've been given.  I'll be taking my Dr. Seuss books and Mr. Potato head and moving on to other pastures.  I have not tried the discord, but I think I'll give that a go next.  I wish everyone here the best and perhaps I'll see you on the battlefield.  o7

Gojira1150 #3 Posted 19 February 2021 - 03:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3799 battles
  • [GRAMS]

the only things I don't like about the first map are the facts that there is a camping spot behind the big rocks to the North, and that since it is mostly water based, the shooting the dirt technique doesn't work on the majority of the map. The second map looks great, though my one complaint is a lack of TD spots, however that isn't too much of a problem given how exposed that cap is

Other than those minor gripes, they both look great, I'd love to see a map that is fairly open and hilly that isn't coated in rocks that make it hard to shoot targets from the other side of the map (I'm looking at you, Rockfield)

Morphman11 #4 Posted 19 February 2021 - 11:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
Ah yes the realistic fighting in rivers by tanks because tanks don’t sink in mud.
OFFFICIAL PUBLIC RELATIONS for the Morphman YouTube Channel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users