Jump to content


Operation Colosseum


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:18 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 342 battles
  • 991
  • [-LEG-]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

The air is filled with the sounds of the jubilant crowd. Everyone is here today for just one reason: they all want to witness the mightiest gladiator battle the Colosseum has ever seen. They are skilled, invincible warriors who make each encounter look like a graceful dance. Don't make them wait! Battle it out in Operation Colosseum! Fight with valor, show your mastery, and earn Galeas. Use them to increase your Pass Level and acquire resources, Collector tanks, camos, and other rewards.

 

 

Full news text


 

 


_BobaFett #2 Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:27 PM

    Bounty Hunter

  • Players
  • 18009 battles
  • 1,964
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018
Can we stop with the back to back battlepasses...

The timelapse between the Operation Onslaught (Thunder) and Operation Code Fatal (Eraser BP44) was good, could you not just do that again?


That eagle on the M6 is awesome though, I have to say.


LtRaseiniai #3 Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:34 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 78124 battles
  • 4,579
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View Post_BobaFett, on 01 March 2021 - 07:27 AM, said:

Can we stop with the back to back battlepasses...

The timelapse between the Operation Onslaught (Thunder) and Operation Code Fatal (Eraser BP44) was good, could you not just do that again?


That eagle on the M6 is awesome though, I have to say.


If you don't want to do it, you shouldn't do it.

I myself will go ahead and spend $5 and get a lot of great stuff.

 

But why you would deny me this, when you can so easily opt out of the whole thing is a mystery.



7ero #4 Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:47 PM

    That fine line between constructive criticism and a forum strike

  • Players
  • 47421 battles
  • 1,955
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostLtRaseiniai, on 01 March 2021 - 07:34 AM, said:


If you don't want to do it, you shouldn't do it.

I myself will go ahead and spend $5 and get a lot of great stuff.

 

But why you would deny me this, when you can so easily opt out of the whole thing is a mystery.


This.  Although do understand the fatigue,  The response is an obvious one. 



 

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


_BobaFett #5 Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:48 PM

    Bounty Hunter

  • Players
  • 18009 battles
  • 1,964
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

View PostLtRaseiniai, on 01 March 2021 - 08:34 AM, said:


If you don't want to do it, you shouldn't do it.

I myself will go ahead and spend $5 and get a lot of great stuff.

 

But why you would deny me this, when you can so easily opt out of the whole thing is a mystery.

 

It's mindless drivel, endless clicking of red dots saying "LOOK! YOU GET 2 COOLDOWN BOOSTERS! WOW!"

 

I just want an option to hide it all. 



LtRaseiniai #6 Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 78124 battles
  • 4,579
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View Post_BobaFett, on 01 March 2021 - 07:48 AM, said:

 

It's mindless drivel, endless clicking of red dots saying "LOOK! YOU GET 2 COOLDOWN BOOSTERS! WOW!"

 

I just want an option to hide it all. 


I didn't pay enough attention to every "you get", to put an exact dollar amount on it, but I myself got well over $50 worth of goodies.

 

Sorry your gifts were so trivial.  

 

I never knew a great deal could be so annoying.



acrisis #7 Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:18 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21344 battles
  • 13,178
  • [III-S]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
This one seems very much Triarii themed :D 

 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


_BobaFett #8 Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:34 PM

    Bounty Hunter

  • Players
  • 18009 battles
  • 1,964
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

View PostLtRaseiniai, on 01 March 2021 - 09:13 AM, said:


I didn't pay enough attention to every "you get", to put an exact dollar amount on it, but I myself got well over $50 worth of goodies.

 

Sorry your gifts were so trivial.  

 

I never knew a great deal could be so annoying.

 

I'm specifically speaking about the free pass, since I stopped paying for them after the BP44 one. 

 

I don't know, it's just an added annoyance. Sorry if I went a little overboard. 



wrecker1968 #9 Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:34 PM

    Head of Security

  • Players
  • 59735 battles
  • 2,280
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-13-2016

It is a very good value, With that said it is also Very boring now.

 The red dots are also very annoying On everything. Maybe there should be a timer on how long they stay there or just get rid of them altogether.

 To fix the boring Grind, At level 80 there should be A worthwhile reward, Maybe another low tier tank Or a group of research certificates.



7ero #10 Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:39 PM

    That fine line between constructive criticism and a forum strike

  • Players
  • 47421 battles
  • 1,955
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
I’ll be honest.   After looking it over it I’m pretty disappointed in the layout and design that these passes have been getting.  These avatars look as though not a lot of time or effort has been put into it.    Plus the Magnus profile background. Not the most Spectacular.  They could of done a lot better is all I’m saying

Edited by 7ero, 01 March 2021 - 03:38 PM.


 

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


Ddbro_gaming #11 Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:58 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9049 battles
  • 190
  • [UNI0N]
  • Member since:
    06-10-2016
I personally like the free rewards we are given (I'm personally not in a financial situation that I am able to spend a lot of money) but the battle passes have become a bit stale. I would like some events like the e75ts one, where we can get a decent premium tank for a bit of grinding, I never play lower tiers so getting a awful tier 4 collector completely nerfed by 5.5 and a meh resin of some tier 6 TT tank just isn't enough for me, thank you for reading my post.

_Baroness #12 Posted 01 March 2021 - 03:34 PM

    Left the forums

  • Players
  • 14265 battles
  • 422
  • [NHP]
  • Member since:
    10-17-2018

Thank you, RibbleStripe for the event and all the stuff that comes along with a Battlepass.

 

 


http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Baroness

Well, I supposed that's it for me.  It's been a fun ride and I truly appreciate all the tanking advice I've been given.  I'll be taking my Dr. Seuss books and Mr. Potato head and moving on to other pastures.  I have not tried the discord, but I think I'll give that a go next.  I wish everyone here the best and perhaps I'll see you on the battlefield.  o7


BrassGun #13 Posted 01 March 2021 - 03:44 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6521 battles
  • 757
  • [F_O_W]
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 March 2021 - 01:18 PM, said:

The air is filled with the sounds of the jubilant crowd. Everyone is here today for just one reason: they all want to witness the mightiest gladiator battle the Colosseum has ever seen. They are skilled, invincible warriors who make each encounter look like a graceful dance. Don't make them wait! Battle it out in Operation Colosseum! Fight with valor, show your mastery, and earn Galeas. Use them to increase your Pass Level and acquire resources, Collector tanks, camos, and other rewards.

 

 

Full news text

 

What special game modes will come with this BP this month?


"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower


wrecker1968 #14 Posted 01 March 2021 - 06:26 PM

    Head of Security

  • Players
  • 59735 battles
  • 2,280
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-13-2016

13 battles today with a 38% win rate

 16 battles yesterday with a 18% win rate

 With these win rates I cannot complete the missions that need to be completed for this operation to succeed.

 It is not worth the $5 With the win rate I have lately.

  The amount of time and effort to complete 80 levels with this win rate is unrealistic. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users