Is there a way to know who kicked someone out of a clan?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Rxbwb35swt #1 Posted 02 March 2021 - 07:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21374 battles
  • [TRKR]
Hello everyone, I wonder if there is a way to know who kicked someone out of a clan. In my clan there’s someone kicking members and between the deputies no one wants to admit they did it. This is a little problematic for us, because we are loosing good members. So is there? 

acrisis #2 Posted 02 March 2021 - 07:54 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22200 battles
  • [III-C]
Afaik, there is no activity log. 

You may need new deputies. 

BE     (+)   
>> Desktop mode  =>  + Recent topics   + Staff Posts 
    > WG Bugs & current update   > Feedback  
 > Videos   > Vehicle Bay   > Guides    

> PingPlotter >  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified using PingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training | Mentor | Pingplotter Guy

War_Vet_1 #3 Posted 02 March 2021 - 09:24 PM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 18984 battles
  • [4ROG]
Were they kicked or did they leave?

Ookla_the_Mok #4 Posted 02 March 2021 - 09:45 PM

VCR is Peak Tech

• Players
  • 29277 battles
  • [BRSKT]

In practice, there is no information provided to the Commander regarding which Deputy kicked a player. 

First I would contact the player that is no longer in the clan to verify that they say they were kicked. Keep in mind you can just invite them back into the fold.

Second, if clandestine kicks are occurring, you can either go ALL or Few on Deputies. It sounds silly, but if the Commander makes every player a deputy nobody can be kicked by the others. Or, and this is more prudent, reduce the number of deputies. 

If your clan is trying to be serious about the structure (not currently my jam, but every clan is different), then the communication from Commander to Deputy to Player has to be improved and/or developed. 

Secret Lair & Pawn Discord - Now 41% Bad Choices, 38% Creative Solutions, and 21% Chaos.
Alternatively you can check out
 [BRSKT]  

Rxbwb35swt #5 Posted 03 March 2021 - 02:06 AM

Private

• Players
  • 21374 battles
  • [TRKR]

Well thank you for your replies. 
To clarify, they are 100% being kicked. 
I’m not the clan leader but a deputy. We have 6 deputies, I think that is way too many (2 or 3 would be sufficient). 
I mentioned this to our clan leader but he didn’t give any importance to the topic.

That’s why I wanted to post this on the forum, so that maybe we could find some activity log providing evidence of who is the bad guy in our clan. 
Guess we will have to make some changes in our structure. 

rosgrim #6 Posted 03 March 2021 - 05:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 121812 battles
  • [COD]

It is not about the number of deputies, it is about to establish clear rules to kick off a player.

Any decent clan should have (actually in my knowledge in the clans I know directly this is happening) a set of rules to follow the stay in (exactly: you have parameters to get in but also to stay in).

At that point deputies have just to follow the rules and if any doubt consult with the clan leader.

If a deputy apply that rules wrong he should be kicked off. 

That is why when someone get appointed to be deputy has to know it clearly and accept it. 

It is a game but a clan is still a group of people that deserve to be treated equally.

For the adults it is (or it should be) something normal, for the youngest is something useful to understand there is no space for the "bully".

knowing those parameters from the start a player kicked off with not a valid reason can message the clan lead.

Easy and fair.

Forget to mention that all of the above depends on the clan leader.

For example in our clan family the leader know every single deputy pretty well or/and before to become deputy you gotta earn his trust. Even after that we still have parameters to follow and we talk each other on discord (between deputies and with the leader) almost daily or as soon as is possible.

We also adopt few "strike" before one get kicked.

Edited by rosgrim, 03 March 2021 - 05:30 AM.

tedg5 #7 Posted 03 March 2021 - 12:59 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 69132 battles
  • [AGOGO]

View PostRxbwb35swt, on 03 March 2021 - 02:06 AM, said:

Well thank you for your replies. 
To clarify, they are 100% being kicked. 
I’m not the clan leader but a deputy. We have 6 deputies, I think that is way too many (2 or 3 would be sufficient). 
I mentioned this to our clan leader but he didn’t give any importance to the topic.

That’s why I wanted to post this on the forum, so that maybe we could find some activity log providing evidence of who is the bad guy in our clan. 
Guess we will have to make some changes in our structure. 

Since your commander is so flippant on it, don’t eliminate him as culprit. :harp:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users