Event Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BigGunIsBigFun #1 Posted 27 March 2021 - 01:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1241 battles
  • [NT123]

Lotta people said its not worth it but I already used up the 6 mill I grinded the past 3 days for golden globes, I gave my crew xp boosters and now I have about 1685 golden globes (ima keep saving up and go on a spree at the end of the event). I know its smarter to use the elite xp boosters in game, but what about the elite free xp boosters? Do you get additional globes if this is activated? Do you get additional globes only from activating elite xp boosters? I'm talking about playing a round btw. Could someone clear this up? Much Appreciated. 

Gojira1150 #2 Posted 27 March 2021 - 02:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4184 battles
  • [_SOS_]

View PostBigGunIsBigFun, on 26 March 2021 - 07:00 PM, said:

Lotta people said its not worth it but I already used up the 6 mill I grinded the past 3 days for golden globes, I gave my crew xp boosters and now I have about 1685 golden globes (ima keep saving up and go on a spree at the end of the event). I know its smarter to use the elite xp boosters in game, but what about the elite free xp boosters? Do you get additional globes if this is activated? Do you get additional globes only from activating elite xp boosters? I'm talking about playing a round btw. Could someone clear this up? Much Appreciated. 

you get extra globes for Purple XP Boosters, Purple Free XP Boosters, Purple Silver Boosters, and Purple Crew XP Boosters

Blitzstars

I use They/Them or It/Its pronouns

ironconch25 #3 Posted 03 April 2021 - 10:38 PM

Water Closet Warrior

• Players
  • 84115 battles
  • [-VWV-]
This is a great deal for me. I’ve been trading in my boosters for globes. I never use the boosters. Used the globes to get the crates, and I’ve received the four collector tanks, lots of XP, gold, garage slots (for selling extra collector tanks), and premium time. Like I said, I never use the boosters, so this stuff is more useful, except for the UE 57. I will NEVER EVER play that tank again. I still have over 500 of the boosters left.

BrassGun #4 Posted 04 April 2021 - 01:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6818 battles
  • [NT123]

View Postironconch25, on 03 April 2021 - 10:38 PM, said:

This is a great deal for me. I’ve been trading in my boosters for globes. I never use the boosters. Used the globes to get the crates, and I’ve received the four collector tanks, lots of XP, gold, garage slots (for selling extra collector tanks), and premium time. Like I said, I never use the boosters, so this stuff is more useful, except for the UE 57. I will NEVER EVER play that tank again. I still have over 500 of the boosters left.

I wish I had your luck. I've ended up making the UE-57 three times now. I just want the Churchill GC man

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

MarBearCat #5 Posted 04 April 2021 - 08:42 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22722 battles
  • [SDWA]

I tried one crate, selling off a few boosters, got 1000 xp and cert for part of GC.

I've owned Nermal for some time so bleh......I'll keep my boosters. I  need all the "boost" I can get :facepalm:

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

Rou_Garou #6 Posted 04 April 2021 - 12:54 PM

Carriers needed - apply inside

• Players
  • 37475 battles
  • [OP-4]

I dumped all my boosters and about 1/2 million credits and got all the rewards.

Got lucky tho and now my wad is probably shot for wg luck for the next year or so

Also tagged with Event, Question

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users