Jump to content


I’m almost afraid to ask...but would any clans even bother with me?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Handsome_Squidward_ #1 Posted 31 March 2021 - 02:31 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 983 battles
  • 1,184
  • [PRD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

Okay. I’m actually curious. I want to improve. I am looking to get better especially in Tiers IX and X. I know I only have almost 800 battles but I’m just curious what would be available for me. 
 

I’m a previous PC player and use the knowledge from that game in this one. I currently have ground out 1 Tier X (IS-4) and am on my way to grind the E-50M.

 

I also know some of my flaws. I choke when I’m the last one alive. I can get too far ahead of myself. And when I get outplayed I can get really mad/hard on myself. 
 

But yeah, I wouldn’t mind joining a clan. Idk what the clan scene here is like versus the PC version though. 


    WoT PC Defector


Rev_ianc_bell #2 Posted 31 March 2021 - 02:43 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35277 battles
  • 3,740
  • [PRD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2014
Right now I'm letting anyone in to my clan as long as they aren't... unsportsmanlike. I;ll see if I can send you an invite.

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 


Dan_Deerso #3 Posted 31 March 2021 - 11:13 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 33384 battles
  • 4,172
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View Postvirus_SHAME, on 30 March 2021 - 09:31 PM, said:

Okay. I’m actually curious. I want to improve. I am looking to get better especially in Tiers IX and X. I know I only have almost 800 battles but I’m just curious what would be available for me. 
 

I’m a previous PC player and use the knowledge from that game in this one. I currently have ground out 1 Tier X (IS-4) and am on my way to grind the E-50M.

 

I also know some of my flaws. I choke when I’m the last one alive. I can get too far ahead of myself. And when I get outplayed I can get really mad/hard on myself. 
 

But yeah, I wouldn’t mind joining a clan. Idk what the clan scene here is like versus the PC version though. 

 

I'd highly recommend getting your battlecount up (2,000-ish) before you go looking for a reserve branch of a more mainstream, "community" type clan. There's thousands of clans with just random people out there that exist because people just want the discounts.

If you include your interests, age group, goals in the game, veteran status, etc. you're much more likely to get a good fit. Think of it like the "about you" section of a job interview, but less stressful.



Handsome_Squidward_ #4 Posted 31 March 2021 - 11:48 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 983 battles
  • 1,184
  • [PRD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View PostDan_Deerso, on 31 March 2021 - 03:13 PM, said:

 

I'd highly recommend getting your battlecount up (2,000-ish) before you go looking for a reserve branch of a more mainstream, "community" type clan. There's thousands of clans with just random people out there that exist because people just want the discounts.

If you include your interests, age group, goals in the game, veteran status, etc. you're much more likely to get a good fit. Think of it like the "about you" section of a job interview, but less stressful.

Okay. Is there somewhere in the game I’d put those items or are you saying to do that in the forum profile.

 

I know I only have several hundred battles here, but I’m 7k games deep in PC version and was part of 3 clans and participated in CW battles as well. 
 

But that aside, any and all help is appreciated here so +1 for you. :great:



whatzup22 #5 Posted 01 April 2021 - 08:19 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3738 battles
  • 1,546
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017
If youve made some friends while playing ask to join their clan as the clan is most likely still active. A player wanting to improve is a player who will be accepted into most casual clans. Good luck!

BlackDogD #6 Posted 09 April 2021 - 03:23 AM

    O'Doyle Rules!

  • Players
  • 31537 battles
  • 832
  • [G4]
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View Postvirus_SHAME, on 31 March 2021 - 06:48 PM, said:

Okay. Is there somewhere in the game I’d put those items or are you saying to do that in the forum profile.

 

I know I only have several hundred battles here, but I’m 7k games deep in PC version and was part of 3 clans and participated in CW battles as well. 
 

But that aside, any and all help is appreciated here so +1 for you. :great:

 

 

Yes, he meant up here.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users