T26E4 Predator dpm good or bad?

rank premium american tank damage question answer

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: T26E4 Predator dpm good or bad? (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

good or bad?

1. good (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. bad (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote Hide poll

Mika_The_Vampire #21 Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3752 battles
  • [VMPIR]

View Post7ero, on 07 April 2021 - 02:32 PM, said:

At this point you’re just spouting random nonsense.  What difference does it make what tank I’m comparing it to.  Apply it to the Dracula if it helps make it simple enough for you to understand.  Let me brake it down once again in hopes that you can finally figure it out.  You post “on paper” stats of a tank.  then you say on paper stats of tanks don not matter because of how a tank performs overall. = contradiction.  In your above post you argue that armor isn’t crucial while in your first few posts you talk about how the tank needs more armor. = contradiction   How hard is it to understand this.  If you’re going to talk about stats on paper don’t contradict yourself by saying that stats on paper don’t matter because of how a tank performs overall in battle.  I have no clue where you think that I’ve said any tank here needs more armor.   Sorry this is too hard for you to understand 

your logic:

"The T49 has worse armor than the super pershing, which means the super pershing has good armor"

i am surprised how you do not even know basic things like evasion = no damage. light tanks rely on evasion. evasion and armor both do the same thing, which is you take no damage. which means they both also equally effect the damage ratio on tanks, thats exactly why the T49 has a better Damage ratio than the Super Pershing. ,most mediums at tier 8 have better damage ratios than this tank. i also posted the super armor's weak armor to show you how awful the armor is since you even said:

View Post7ero, on 07 April 2021 - 02:57 AM, said:

What?   It has some of the best armor out of all the mediums.  Most consider it a heavium. People with a clue know where to pen it but most players in this game don’t have a clue. 

which is isnt true and you can easily tell by other tier 8 mediums like the Type 59 patton, the Type 59, the Mk. 1, ETC. for a tank that reloads every 6 seconds and is supposed to have "some of the best armor out of all the mediums" it shouldnt be having lower damage ratios.

but anyway, i am done talking about this, i would have a easier time explaining this to a brick wall. its not hard to grasp. this isnt rocket science.:facepalm:

7ero #22 Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:14 PM

That fine line between constructive criticism and a forum strike

• Players
  • 51176 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostMika_The_Vampire, on 07 April 2021 - 08:52 AM, said:

your logic:

"The T49 has worse armor than the super pershing, which means the super pershing has good armor"

i am surprised how you do not even know basic things like evasion = no damage. light tanks rely on evasion. evasion and armor both do the same thing, which is you take no damage. which means they both also equally effect the damage ratio on tanks, thats exactly why the T49 has a better Damage ratio than the Super Pershing. ,most mediums at tier 8 have better damage ratios than this tank. i also posted the super armor's weak armor to show you how awful the armor is since you even said:

which is isnt true and you can easily tell by other tier 8 mediums like the Type 59 patton, the Type 59, the Mk. 1, ETC. for a tank that reloads every 6 seconds and is supposed to have "some of the best armor out of all the mediums" it shouldnt be having lower damage ratios.

but anyway, i am done talking about this, i would have a easier time explaining this to a brick wall. its not hard to grasp. this isnt rocket science.:facepalm:

It’s obvious you can’t grasp what I’m saying.  You saying that’s exactly why the T49 has a better DR is nonsense.  It may have something to do with the fact that it deals 500 to 800 damage per shot. With my performance in both tanks being considerably better. I think I understand basics like evasion=no damage a bit more than you do. The gun isn’t good and the mobility is horrible on the SP.  those are the major problems.  Try getting back to me when you know how to play either. 

Edited by 7ero, 07 April 2021 - 03:19 PM.

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

7ero #23 Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:39 PM

That fine line between constructive criticism and a forum strike

• Players
  • 51176 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostMika_The_Vampire, on 07 April 2021 - 08:52 AM, said:

you can easily tell by other tier 8 mediums like the Type 59 patton, the Type 59, the Mk. 1, ETC. 

Out of all the tanks you mentioned the SP has the worst reverse speed and the power to weight ratio is laughable.   The armor is completely adequate if only the PW/ratio would at least be competitive with other mediums.  Or even remotely close to others.  

Edited by 7ero, 07 April 2021 - 03:41 PM.

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

Also tagged with rank, premium, american, tank, damage, question, answer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users