clan recruit recruiting platoons

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Kuro_Uchiha #1 Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 619 battles
  • [SKY21]

idk if this is the best place to put this but im looking for a really active clan to do platoons with. hit me up with how many average members you have online and how often you guys platoon. im also looking for a discord too. so let me know.

[ moved to looking for a clan - mod2 ]

Never back down.

Ddbro_gaming #2 Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9049 battles
  • [UNI0N]

View PostKuro_Uchiha, on 07 April 2021 - 01:05 PM, said:

idk if this is the best place to put this but im looking for a really active clan to do platoons with. hit me up with how many average members you have online and how often you guys platoon. im also looking for a discord too. so let me know.

You may want to bring your win rate out of the 20s before requesting a platoon mate, just a thought.

Kuro_Uchiha #3 Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 619 battles
  • [SKY21]

View PostDdbro_gaming, on 07 April 2021 - 07:20 PM, said:

You may want to bring your win rate out of the 20s before requesting a platoon mate, just a thought.

im looking for platoons so i can boost my win rate. playing with randos just aint cutting it

Never back down.

acrisis #4 Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:44 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21344 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostDdbro_gaming, on 07 April 2021 - 02:20 PM, said:

He makes a great point. No known clan will accept you at this time. 

Study some of the mechanics and get your winrate up ASAP.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Ddbro_gaming #5 Posted 07 April 2021 - 08:16 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9049 battles
  • [UNI0N]
I do not mean to be rude, however generally people will refrain from platooning with players who have low game knowledge and will be a liability on the battlefield, average players have win rates around 45, you win some, you lose some, and you tie some, however below that it means you are doing something seriously wrong and need to fix it pronto. I'd suggest learning more of the game mechanics and improving yourself based off of them. Avoid blitz youtube, the current state is not good with the manufactured trash that is churned out by content factories like doodles, I'd suggest looking at the world of tanks PC guide park series. You only have around 500 battles so don't sweat it that much, I was for sure not even close to my current skill level when I started so try some of these tips out. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for improvement.

Kuro_Uchiha #6 Posted 07 April 2021 - 08:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 619 battles
  • [SKY21]

View PostDdbro_gaming, on 07 April 2021 - 08:16 PM, said:

I do not mean to be rude, however generally people will refrain from platooning with players who have low game knowledge and will be a liability on the battlefield, average players have win rates around 45, you win some, you lose some, and you tie some, however below that it means you are doing something seriously wrong and need to fix it pronto. I'd suggest learning more of the game mechanics and improving yourself based off of them. Avoid blitz youtube, the current state is not good with the manufactured trash that is churned out by content factories like doodles, I'd suggest looking at the world of tanks PC guide park series. You only have around 500 battles so don't sweat it that much, I was for sure not even close to my current skill level when I started so try some of these tips out. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for improvement.

okay bro thanks 

Never back down.

whatzup22 #7 Posted 07 April 2021 - 11:00 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3091 battles
  • [FOIL]

View PostDdbro_gaming, on 08 April 2021 - 04:16 AM, said:

if he does not watch, how does he improve? Just avoid droodles, watch the main WoT Blitz channel which is posting some guides recently. Watch Tankist22’s ace videos on the video channel.

dont expect to improve too soon. Even I took 2 years to get a grasp on the game.

BaconBoiz #8 Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 20738 battles
  • [L0YAL]

View PostKuro_Uchiha, on 07 April 2021 - 07:41 PM, said:

im looking for platoons so i can boost my win rate. playing with randos just aint cutting it

Hey man if u can get your WR up to about 50% would be happy to have you in clan got some active platooners only real rule is no toxicity in clan chat.

BaconBoiz #9 Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 20738 battles
  • [L0YAL]

View PostBaconBoiz, on 08 April 2021 - 09:17 PM, said:

Hey man if u can get your WR up to about 50% would be happy to have you in clan got some active platooners only real rule is no toxicity in clan chat.

Just hit me up in game and we can figure it out

Edited by BaconBoiz, 08 April 2021 - 09:18 PM.

BlackDogD #10 Posted 09 April 2021 - 03:21 AM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 29143 battles
  • [-7]

View Postwhatzup22, on 07 April 2021 - 06:00 PM, said:

if he does not watch, how does he improve? Just avoid droodles, watch the main WoT Blitz channel which is posting some guides recently. Watch Tankist22’s ace videos on the video channel.

dont expect to improve too soon. Even I took 2 years to get a grasp on the game.

why are we avoiding droodles?

Kuro_Uchiha #11 Posted Today, 08:44 PM

Private

• Players
  • 619 battles
  • [SKY21]

View PostBaconBoiz, on 08 April 2021 - 09:17 PM, said:

ill keep you posted on my progress

Never back down.

Also tagged with clan, recruit, recruiting, platoons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Kuro_Uchiha