credit coefficient enriching batchat begins batchat begins batchatbegins

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BatchatBegins #1 Posted 10 April 2021 - 04:16 PM

Baguette Inspector

• Players
  • 38242 battles
  • [LVG]

With the implementation of permanent enrichment at tiers 5-8, many of the gems in the tech trees deserve a look at again. In this video we'll go over 5 different tanks you NEED to enrich! Let's check it out!

Welcome to BatchatBegins! On this channel you'll find tank reviews, tactical guides, platoon videos, and much more. Make sure to like and subscribe!

Interested in joining my discord? https://discord.gg/WpVWzvH

Want to send me a replay? spear.WOTB@gmail.com

Want to watch me stream WoT Console and other games? https://www.twitch.tv/batchatbegins

Want to support the channel? https://www.patreon.com/BatchatBegins

http://www.youtube.com/BatchatBegins

wsIZn8P.jpg

Join my discord! discord.gg/WpVWzvH

Vacazion #2 Posted 11 April 2021 - 03:03 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 102730 battles
  • [MINE]
Credit economy has been booming in WoT ever since missions started.   Not sure why anybody would drop that kind of gold on enrichment these days.   Like the tanks selected though.   Need to play the challenger - didn’t know it was buffed.

waga100 #3 Posted 11 April 2021 - 06:08 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles
the borsigs fun but it is a horrendous tank. I can't think of a single reason to play it over the isu. The only upside is the turret but thats meaningless because of how long it is so you can't even poke and the fact that if a tier 4 is within 100m of you you're dead. 

I'm from the Asian server but the forum is dead there

Frostbaka #4 Posted 11 April 2021 - 08:09 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 41097 battles
  • [_V_]

View Postwaga100, on 10 April 2021 - 10:08 PM, said:

the borsigs fun but it is a horrendous tank. I can't think of a single reason to play it over the isu. The only upside is the turret but thats meaningless because of how long it is so you can't even poke and the fact that if a tier 4 is within 100m of you you're dead. 

with the spall liner and reticle calibration, the tank outclasses the ISU now. the only thing the ISU has going for is DPM, AP pen, and a bouncy mantlet. Rhm's camo and accuracy, along with the turret, allow it to be a lot more flexible on the battlefield. even before the consumable buffs, the Rhm and ISU were roughly tied. now the Rhm has a clear advantage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (FrostedAorta#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frostbaka #5 Posted 11 April 2021 - 08:10 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 41097 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostVacazion, on 10 April 2021 - 07:03 PM, said:

Credit economy has been booming in WoT ever since missions started.   Not sure why anybody would drop that kind of gold on enrichment these days.   Like the tanks selected though.   Need to play the challenger - didn’t know it was buffed.

there are more ways to get free credits these days, but tech tree tanks from Tier 8-10 can be a real drain on credits without enrichment, even with premium time.

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (FrostedAorta#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

Vacazion #6 Posted 12 April 2021 - 05:41 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 102730 battles
  • [MINE]

View Post__Frostbite, on 11 April 2021 - 12:10 PM, said:

there are more ways to get free credits these days, but tech tree tanks from Tier 8-10 can be a real drain on credits without enrichment, even with premium time.

I suppose you are right, but the gold to enrich would just make buying a nice premium or a few for that matter?  Wouldn’t you rather drop that gold on a Chimera, Defender Mk 1, T54E2, etc.?

BatchatBegins #7 Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:17 AM

Baguette Inspector

• Players
  • 38242 battles
  • [LVG]

View PostVacazion, on 11 April 2021 - 11:41 PM, said:

I suppose you are right, but the gold to enrich would just make buying a nice premium or a few for that matter?  Wouldn’t you rather drop that gold on a Chimera, Defender Mk 1, T54E2, etc.?

It depends on the price of the tank. If you can get those discounts on enrichment, it would be worth it to enrich!

http://www.youtube.com/BatchatBegins

wsIZn8P.jpg

Join my discord! discord.gg/WpVWzvH

Markus_The0 #8 Posted 24 September 2021 - 01:39 PM

Strategy and Kindness

• Players
  • 32813 battles
  • [HOOD]

View PostVacazion, on 12 April 2021 - 12:41 AM, said:

View PostBatchatBegins, on 12 April 2021 - 05:17 AM, said:

It depends on the price of the tank. If you can get those discounts on enrichment, it would be worth it to enrich!

When we get those 70% off enrichment sales, the price of enriching a tier 8 tech tree tank drops to around 4k to 4.5k, so much cheaper than a tier 8 premium typically sells for.

The reason I personally enrich, though, is to be able to make credits in the tech tree tanks that I already love and play a lot of. Way back in the day, I enriched my T71 (and that was at full enrichment price, too) and I don't regret it at all. It's been worth every piece of gold to me.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.

Also tagged with credit, coefficient, enriching, batchat, begins, batchat begins, batchatbegins

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users