Jump to content


About my Win Rate?

uh tanks

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Kuro_Uchiha #1 Posted 19 April 2021 - 04:17 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 733 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    02-20-2021
so ive almost reached my 1000th battle mark and I feel myself getting better at the game. if you check me out on blitzstars youll see that my stats suck through no fault of my own (kappa). I was wondering if you guys think i can reach a 50% winrate by my 2000th battle if i try my best. Given my teamates stop throwing matches.

Never back down.

 

 


Ronin_23 #2 Posted 19 April 2021 - 04:22 PM

    Bot

  • Players
  • 28862 battles
  • 1,594
  • [TENET]
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011

You could get to 50% career in 960 battles if you run them at 60% winrate.

 

I believe this to be unlikely, because you have a long way to go. It is not entirely outside the realm of possibility. I would suggest you put more emphasis on learning the fundamentals of the game and paying attention to where your team goes. If you simply stick with them and do some damage every game, you should see your winrate rise.



Ddbro_gaming #3 Posted 19 April 2021 - 04:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9587 battles
  • 299
  • Member since:
    06-10-2016
Um, 45 is average, you are at 30, you are doing something seriously wrong, it sounds harsh, but if you don't find it and fix it, you will never be able to improve to average levels.

Bellatormonk #4 Posted 19 April 2021 - 05:00 PM

    Tinfoil Knight

  • Players
  • 38615 battles
  • 1,838
  • [MMMM]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
You could AFK and get a 51% WR.  Are you intentionally getting that 30% WR?

_Crusader6_ #5 Posted 19 April 2021 - 05:22 PM

    Please don’t go to town.

  • Players
  • 78769 battles
  • 18,743
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostBellatormonk, on 19 April 2021 - 12:00 PM, said:

You could AFK and get a 51% WR.  Are you intentionally getting that 30% WR?


AFK’s and Bot’s generally get around 30-40% 

 

 

It’s nearly impossible to get below 40% without actively trying to sabotage ones team constantly.    


I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 464 tanks in Garage:  482/482 Played Tanks Aced
 
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 

 


Kuro_Uchiha #6 Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 733 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    02-20-2021

View PostBellatormonk, on 19 April 2021 - 05:00 PM, said:

You could AFK and get a 51% WR.  Are you intentionally getting that 30% WR?

no idk why my wr is so low itry my best every game


Never back down.

 

 


Kuro_Uchiha #7 Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 733 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    02-20-2021

View Post_Crusader6_, on 19 April 2021 - 05:22 PM, said:


AFK’s and Bot’s generally get around 30-40% 

 

 

It’s nearly impossible to get below 40% without actively trying to sabotage ones team constantly.    

i dont know why mines is so low maybe because i play so many games? i dont try and sabotage anything


Never back down.

 

 


krietenstein34 #8 Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:27 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35413 battles
  • 2,411
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015
Is this a joke ?  You're a trainwreck bub.
:girl:

krietenstein34 #9 Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35413 battles
  • 2,411
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Post_Crusader6_, on 19 April 2021 - 12:22 PM, said:


AFK’s and Bot’s generally get around 30-40% 

 

 

It’s nearly impossible to get below 40% without actively trying to sabotage ones team constantly.    

I must be an over achiever.   I know of a couple I've ran in mid 30s.   


:girl:

Gavidoc01 #10 Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:33 PM

    Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

  • Players
  • 54222 battles
  • 4,475
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2014

First lesson for you on your path to 50%

 

Stop blaming your team for your lack of performance.


To those who lose

Winrate is meaningless.

 

 

 


Roberto577_One #11 Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:57 PM

    Chungus Supreme

  • Players
  • 13228 battles
  • 1,208
  • Member since:
    06-17-2018

View PostGavidoc01, on 19 April 2021 - 10:33 AM, said:

First lesson for you on your path to 50%

 

Stop blaming your team for your lack of performance.

 

He was being sarcastic. I think.

 

View PostBellatormonk, on 19 April 2021 - 09:00 AM, said:

You could AFK and get a 51% WR.  Are you intentionally getting that 30% WR?

View Post_Crusader6_, on 19 April 2021 - 09:22 AM, said:

AFK’s and Bot’s generally get around 30-40% 

 

 

It’s nearly impossible to get below 40% without actively trying to sabotage ones team constantly.    

 

Try not to jump to conclusions, we can't say for sure if he's purposefully bad since we haven't seen him play.

 

View Postkrietenstein34, on 19 April 2021 - 10:27 AM, said:

Is this a joke ?  You're a trainwreck bub.

 

Insulting other solves nothing. Don't lower yourself down to do so.

 

View PostKuro_Uchiha, on 19 April 2021 - 08:17 AM, said:

so ive almost reached my 1000th battle mark and I feel myself getting better at the game. if you check me out on blitzstars youll see that my stats suck through no fault of my own (kappa). I was wondering if you guys think i can reach a 50% winrate by my 2000th battle if i try my best. Given my teamates stop throwing matches.

 

I'm sorry, but there is no way in the realm of feasibility that you reach 50% by your 2000th battle, it won't happen, don't get your hopes up. The best you can do is go to Tier 3, stay there until you've learned as much as you feel you can, I recommend at least 200-300 battles, then move to Tier 4 and repeat, but for 300-500 battles this time. Then go up to Tier 5 and stay there for as long as you stayed at Tier 4. It will take a while but taking it slow like that will allow you to improve greatly, maybe even to the point where you reach a 50% 30-day winrate. I wouldn't go to Tier 6 until you've reached at least ~700 average damage in multiple Tier 5 tanks. Don't even think to touch tier 7 or 8 until well after your 2000th battle.


Edited by Roberto577_One, 19 April 2021 - 06:58 PM.

Anti-crate since 1958

 

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g


_BobaFett #12 Posted 19 April 2021 - 07:05 PM

    Bounty Hunter

  • Players
  • 18201 battles
  • 2,107
  • [_SOD_]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018
I've added you in-game, hit me up and we can toon.


Gojira1150 #13 Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:04 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4184 battles
  • 702
  • [_SOS_]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2020
I'd like to think I'm a decent player, and it has taken me this many battles to get me to a 30 day stats of around 50%, I don't think it is likely unless you suddenly become incredibly good at the game to get to 50% career in 1,000 battles, sorry, work on getting your Damage Ratio and Kill Ratio higher while playing lower tiers. Tiers 6, 7 and 8 are currently fairly unfriendly to newer players, and your Blitzstars has you running an average tier of 6.55

Blitzstars

I use They/Them or It/Its pronouns


Kuro_Uchiha #14 Posted 19 April 2021 - 10:03 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 733 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    02-20-2021

View Post_BobaFett, on 19 April 2021 - 07:05 PM, said:

I've added you in-game, hit me up and we can toon.

gotchu bro


Never back down.

 

 


Kuro_Uchiha #15 Posted 19 April 2021 - 10:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 733 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    02-20-2021

View PostRoberto577_One, on 19 April 2021 - 06:57 PM, said:

 

He was being sarcastic. I think.

 

 

Try not to jump to conclusions, we can't say for sure if he's purposefully bad since we haven't seen him play.

 

 

Insulting other solves nothing. Don't lower yourself down to do so.

 

 

I'm sorry, but there is no way in the realm of feasibility that you reach 50% by your 2000th battle, it won't happen, don't get your hopes up. The best you can do is go to Tier 3, stay there until you've learned as much as you feel you can, I recommend at least 200-300 battles, then move to Tier 4 and repeat, but for 300-500 battles this time. Then go up to Tier 5 and stay there for as long as you stayed at Tier 4. It will take a while but taking it slow like that will allow you to improve greatly, maybe even to the point where you reach a 50% 30-day winrate. I wouldn't go to Tier 6 until you've reached at least ~700 average damage in multiple Tier 5 tanks. Don't even think to touch tier 7 or 8 until well after your 2000th battle.

ill do this after i unlock my t28 proto, gives more more opportunity  to try out other tanks. what do you think of my wn8 u think i can increase that anytime soon?

p.s. i sold all my tier threes you think itll be just as effective if i start with tier iv?


Edited by Kuro_Uchiha, 19 April 2021 - 10:10 PM.

Never back down.

 

 


KempBushThe3rd #16 Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:23 PM

    my words sometimes mean things

  • Players
  • 23145 battles
  • 3,541
  • [-PYX-]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2014

View PostKuro_Uchiha, on 19 April 2021 - 06:07 PM, said:

ill do this after i unlock my t28 proto, gives more more opportunity  to try out other tanks. what do you think of my wn8 u think i can increase that anytime soon?

p.s. i sold all my tier threes you think itll be just as effective if i start with tier iv?

 

Tier 3s are insanely cheap, just buy them back.


 


Roberto577_One #17 Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:53 PM

    Chungus Supreme

  • Players
  • 13228 battles
  • 1,208
  • Member since:
    06-17-2018

View PostKuro_Uchiha, on 19 April 2021 - 02:07 PM, said:

1.) ill do this after i unlock my t28 proto, gives more more opportunity  to try out other tanks.

 

2.) what do you think of my wn8 u think i can increase that anytime soon?

 

3.) p.s. i sold all my tier threes you think itll be just as effective if i start with tier iv?

 

1.) I recommend waiting to unlock your T28 Proto, but it's your call ultimately. However, I very, very strongly recommend not buying or playing it until you've improved in tiers 3-7. I used to be in the same boat as you, I unlocked the Tiger II as my first Tier 8, and averaged less than 1000 damage per battle in it, so I eventually sold it, which is normally a very bad idea, but it was my saving grace in this instance, since it put me into a credit lock, where I didn't have enough credits to buy any new tanks, and I could only play the ones I already owned for the next 1000 battles or so. That is a very long time to wait, but during those 1000+ battles I improved significantly in Tiers 6 and below, which meant that when I started getting Tier 7 and 8 tanks again, I could actually hold my own. Improvement in Blitz is a long, slow slog, but you will get better if you're just patient and force yourself to keep from progressing too fast. You'll tank yourself weeks, months, even years down the road. TL;DR, research the Proto if you want but I don't recommend it, and definitely wait to purchase/play it.

 

2.) I will be very blunt in regards to your WN8: it's the worst I've ever seen from anyone who I don't believe to be a troll. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Don't let that discourage you though, as I said, you've got a tough road ahead of you, but if you genuinely want to get better, I believe that you will. If you ever get to the 10000 battle mark, I wouldn't be surprised to see you in the mid to high 50's in terms of winrate, and over 2K WN8, as long as you take it slow and steady.

 

3.) As Kemp said, Tier 3's are dirt cheap, and Tier 4 has a massive difficulty spike since they often are worse tier-for-tier compared to Tier 5 than Tier 3 is to Tier 4. I strongly recommend you start with Tier 3, as going any lower has insane queue times as well as teaching you little in terms of improvement, and if you go any higher, you'll get wrecked before you get the chance to learn anything useful. Tier 3 is the sweetspot to start in. Maybe 200-300 was too large a number, I'd say anywhere from 100-150+ should be sufficient, but the more the better. ETA: I just glanced at your stats, and your best tank is your M5 Stuart, I recommend you start there.


Edited by Roberto577_One, 19 April 2021 - 11:58 PM.

Anti-crate since 1958

 

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g


_Crusader6_ #18 Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:37 AM

    Please don’t go to town.

  • Players
  • 78769 battles
  • 18,743
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostRoberto577_One, on 19 April 2021 - 01:57 PM, said:

 

He was being sarcastic. I think.

 

 

Try not to jump to conclusions, we can't say for sure if he's purposefully bad since we haven't seen him play.

 

 

Insulting other solves nothing. Don't lower yourself down to do so.

 

 

I'm sorry, but there is no way in the realm of feasibility that you reach 50% by your 2000th battle, it won't happen, don't get your hopes up. The best you can do is go to Tier 3, stay there until you've learned as much as you feel you can, I recommend at least 200-300 battles, then move to Tier 4 and repeat, but for 300-500 battles this time. Then go up to Tier 5 and stay there for as long as you stayed at Tier 4. It will take a while but taking it slow like that will allow you to improve greatly, maybe even to the point where you reach a 50% 30-day winrate. I wouldn't go to Tier 6 until you've reached at least ~700 average damage in multiple Tier 5 tanks. Don't even think to touch tier 7 or 8 until well after your 2000th battle.


If you look at his stats, it’s fairly evident that something is seriously off.  
.4 DR 

50 dmg per tier.  
 

Either their internet is run on soda cans with strings between them, or the device can barely function or they are trolling.  
 

Most of their tanks land 1-2 hits a game and have a low spot rate. 
    
 

Something is badly off.  
 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 464 tanks in Garage:  482/482 Played Tanks Aced
 
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 

 


Roberto577_One #19 Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:49 AM

    Chungus Supreme

  • Players
  • 13228 battles
  • 1,208
  • Member since:
    06-17-2018

View Post_Crusader6_, on 19 April 2021 - 04:37 PM, said:

If you look at his stats, it’s fairly evident that something is seriously off.  
.4 DR 

50 dmg per tier.  
 

Either their internet is run on soda cans with strings between them, or the device can barely function or they are trolling.  
 

Most of their tanks land 1-2 hits a game and have a low spot rate. 
    
 

Something is badly off.  

 

I'd rather look at it from a positive perspective until it's proven otherwise. I know it's kind of gullible, but it's a risk I'll take.


Anti-crate since 1958

 

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g


_Crusader6_ #20 Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:51 AM

    Please don’t go to town.

  • Players
  • 78769 battles
  • 18,743
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostRoberto577_One, on 19 April 2021 - 07:49 PM, said:

 

I'd rather look at it from a positive perspective until it's proven otherwise. I know it's kind of gullible, but it's a risk I'll take.


I don’t disagree.  I did lay out two other potential options. 
    I’ve seen some players struggle with over burdened devices and can totally see other reasons for poor performance than sabotage.  

 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 464 tanks in Garage:  482/482 Played Tanks Aced
 
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 

 






Also tagged with uh, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users