uh tanks

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

_BobaFett #21 Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:54 AM

Bounty Hunter

• Players
  • 18201 battles
  • [_SOD_]
At 700 games a 36% WR is pretty believable imo. It just means he's struggling, a lot. Which is where we can step in and help out.

Roberto577_One #22 Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:00 AM

Chungus Supreme

• Players
  • 13228 battles

View Post_Crusader6_, on 19 April 2021 - 04:51 PM, said:

I don’t disagree.  I did lay out two other potential options. 
    I’ve seen some players struggle with over burdened devices and can totally see other reasons for poor performance than sabotage.  

You're right, sorry I misread your previous reply, I read it as disagreeing with my points.

View Post_BobaFett, on 19 April 2021 - 04:54 PM, said:

At 700 games a 36% WR is pretty believable imo. It just means he's struggling, a lot. Which is where we can step in and help out.

I agree, it would be nice to see him improve, I mean just look at Mika for example. Mika was already good when he came here for advice, now he's better. This is just that to the extreme.

Edited by Roberto577_One, 20 April 2021 - 01:00 AM.

Anti-crate since 1958

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g

pilotharrison #23 Posted 20 April 2021 - 02:52 AM

Nub-in-Chief

• Players
  • 14432 battles
  • [SR-71]

I can't tell if OP is trolling or not, but OP needs to GTFO out of high tiers, or even mid-tiers, until you fix what's up. 

Don't blame your team, because from your stats, it looks like you're the reason why your team is losing. Are there teammates/toons that try to throw? Sure, and I've run into a few before, but statistically, it's not 68% of teams try to throw or whatever. Look at your own stats, you can't carry your own weight in the battles you play. You're dragging your team down because they have to try to carry you too. 

You're literally landing one shot per battle, and your survival is <20%. This indicates that either your device/connection is bad, or more likely you're probably rushing (yolo-ing) into the middle of the map at the start of the battle. You can get away with it in low tiers if you're lucky, but you can't in higher tiers. So, you need to learn to sit back a bit and learn to take some cover, especially since you're playing quite a few TDs. 

I'm not a great player by any means, but hell my WN8 is not black, and I'm just gonna say you should get out of tier 6+, and learn to play this game while you're at lower tiers, as it's just gonna get rougher with more maps, tanks, etc the higher tier you go. 

And also, don't take this as we're attacking you, but this is some tough love here. I used to be a garbage player and I was on the forums, it was people like Cru that knocked some sense into me, I went from light green to a dark blue player (though I dropped back down to light blue recently oops) by taking the advice of people here. 

View Post_Crusader6_, on 19 April 2021 - 07:37 PM, said:

If you look at his stats, it’s fairly evident that something is seriously off.  
.4 DR 

50 dmg per tier.  

Either their internet is run on soda cans with strings between them, or the device can barely function or they are trolling.  

Most of their tanks land 1-2 hits a game and have a low spot rate. 

Something is badly off.  

Feels that way, something probably is off. 

OP seemed to do pretty decent in the M5 Stuart, averaging 600 DPB, last played in Feb 2021, but then after that and all of their other tanks are landing 1-2 hits a game. Might be either a change in the variables like internet/device, or maybe just OP rushed up the tiers like we all did. 

Nub-In-Chief, proud dirty seal clubber

thenerfdude #24 Posted 20 April 2021 - 06:37 AM

Ramming Speed!

• Players
  • 38075 battles
  • [_AUS_]
I checked your blitzstars, the m5 stuart is the tank for you

I want to bring my pet teir 2 to teir 10 one more time - Download my coloured map mod!

mustaceolet #25 Posted 21 April 2021 - 03:29 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15744 battles
  • [WPS]

Never back down

I wonder if this is partially to blame? Like the song says "you need to know when to hold them and know when to fold them". Are you rushing and dying early in battles? Sometimes you need to back down and play smart. Find positions out of the line of fire but still able to do damage. Im not saying camp. Camping is sitting back and doing nothing.  If targets are no longer available, then its time for you to move aswell.  I dont know if rushing is the main problem but I can only assume with the low stats.

Let_Go_Brandon #26 Posted 21 April 2021 - 04:04 PM

Provocative Communicator

• Players
  • 63845 battles
  • [DEF_V]

You can find some good advice for playing the game and really for life in general right here.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HUgzYPm9g

Nobody likes antitwinks.  

Also tagged with uh, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users