• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Roberto577_One #81 Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:29 AM

Chungus Supreme

• Players
  • 19071 battles
  • [DINGO]

View Postj_rod, on 30 June 2021 - 05:05 PM, said:

I’ll give him credit - for a professional troll, he’s really all in on this. 336 games in a month just to troll the 15 of us on the forums is impressive. 

I've found that the best way to deal with trolls is to just ignore them, it's hilarious when they keep baiting you and you get like 10 notifications from them messaging you only for you to ignore them completely, thus starving them of their attention.

That is, unless it's on these forums. Then I feel the inexplicable urge to troll them in return, probably because 99% of the trolls who come here either have no game knowledge or pretend to have no game knowledge, and it gives me a warm, wholesome feeling inside when all the forum regulars band together to make fun of them for it.  

Anti-crate since 1958

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g

Lazy_Bastrd #82 Posted 02 July 2021 - 02:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46376 battles

Professional nub, shameless wallet warrior and probably too old for the game giving my two cents; love tanks, always have and am the sucker WOT looks for. What can I say beyond it is cheaper than smoking crack and more healthy for the home life (much better half may disagree….). Bottom line, enjoy playing and try not to screw up too many games for those who are defined by a mobile game. This horribly addictive creation is a stress reliever, nothing more and nothing less. In the immortal words of Shoresy “give your balls a tug”, just enjoy the game and try and wreck those pesky Annis (a tank I troll way too much). Peace and love all, peace and love.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

j_rod #83 Posted 02 July 2021 - 02:54 AM

Forum Moral Police

• Players
  • 36351 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostGus_N_Bru, on 01 July 2021 - 08:13 PM, said:

Professional nub, shameless wallet warrior and probably too old for the game giving my two cents; love tanks, always have and am the sucker WOT looks for. What can I say beyond it is cheaper than smoking crack and more healthy for the home life (much better half may disagree….). Bottom line, enjoy playing and try not to screw up too many games for those who are defined by a mobile game. This horribly addictive creation is a stress reliever, nothing more and nothing less. In the immortal words of Shoresy “give your balls a tug”, just enjoy the game and try and wreck those pesky Annis (a tank I troll way too much). Peace and love all, peace and love.

Jesus, this may be one of the best posts I’ve ever seen. +1 only bc I can’t give +10

Edited by j_rod, 02 July 2021 - 02:54 AM.

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

“There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.” - Mr Garrison (South Park)

Roberto577_One #84 Posted 02 July 2021 - 10:52 AM

Chungus Supreme

• Players
  • 19071 battles
  • [DINGO]

View Postj_rod, on 01 July 2021 - 06:54 PM, said:

Jesus, this may be one of the best posts I’ve ever seen. +1 only bc I can’t give +10

His pfp fits his message so well...

Anti-crate since 1958

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g

TinCoat #85 Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:20 PM

Rigged

• Players
  • 9729 battles

View Postchristianthetankkiller, on 01 July 2021 - 12:34 AM, said:

I have a question for you, if this game is so rigged that you wrote “Rigged games” on your profile pic, why do you still play?

Bored...Not a troll just get pissed of at this game.

TinCoat #86 Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:21 PM

Rigged

• Players
  • 9729 battles

View PostGus_N_Bru, on 02 July 2021 - 02:13 AM, said:

Lol...you young kids crack me up.

TinCoat #87 Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:23 PM

Rigged

• Players
  • 9729 battles
Thanks for changing my picture.

j_rod #88 Posted 02 July 2021 - 09:54 PM

Forum Moral Police

• Players
  • 36351 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostTinCoat, on 02 July 2021 - 02:20 PM, said:

Bored...Not a troll just get pissed of at this game.

Don’t play then. Win-win for all parties.

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

“There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.” - Mr Garrison (South Park)

wils_will #89 Posted 02 July 2021 - 10:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 115539 battles
Rename the game to wallet tanker special . Game has been ruined by wallet tankers in high tiers.  All that is required to play is money . No skill necessary 

ruffseas #90 Posted 02 July 2021 - 10:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 270 battles
  • [ROH]

View Postwils_will, on 02 July 2021 - 02:49 PM, said:

Rename the game to wallet tanker special . Game has been ruined by wallet tankers in high tiers.  All that is required to play is money . No skill necessary 

Really? Please elaborate.

Bring back the ingame forum link!

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.”Robert Wilensky

Vantablack12 #91 Posted 02 July 2021 - 11:02 PM

Ready, Fire, Aim!

• Players
  • 18762 battles
  • [K9]

View Postj_rod, on 24 June 2021 - 12:51 PM, said:

Mind boggling isn't it? I always thought that surely the person must be a troll, but like Cru said, these folks are legit trying.

That said, I don't understand how someone like TinCoat is able to find the forums, yet is completely incapable of understanding basic in-game mechanics.

It's mind boggling for sure.

You understand it more once you realize there are people (who aren't 9 years old) that have an intellect only rivaled by garden tools.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" - John Wayne.

Bring back the in-game Forum link!

Vantablack12 #92 Posted 02 July 2021 - 11:15 PM

Ready, Fire, Aim!

• Players
  • 18762 battles
  • [K9]

View Postwils_will, on 02 July 2021 - 02:49 PM, said:

That isn't entirely true. Certaintly there are some tanks that are pretty much fool-proof (Anni and Obj. 252U for example). But the game isn't ruined by wallet warriors.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" - John Wayne.

Bring back the in-game Forum link!

Lazy_Bastrd #93 Posted 02 July 2021 - 11:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46376 battles

View PostTinCoat, on 02 July 2021 - 03:21 PM, said:

Lol...you young kids crack me up.

Ahhhh, you make me blush, thank you! Young at heart but everything else full of snaps, pops and twinges.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

Handsome_Squidward_ #94 Posted 03 July 2021 - 12:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1008 battles
  • [PRD]

View Postj_rod, on 02 July 2021 - 01:54 PM, said:

Don’t play then. Win-win for all parties.

Big brain move tho. Don’t think he’d comprehend that move. 

WoT PC Defector

DanAnsomeHansome #95 Posted 05 July 2021 - 03:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 54265 battles
  • [TOWN]
I wish they would ban tooning altogether . With the player base so bad right now I think it’s pretty pathetic when super unicums toon. Below average players tooning don’t help them and they actually have a higher chance of coming up against a better toon than them putting them both at a disadvantage. The more above average player you are the more the toon helps and vice versa. In a game where I have trouble finding one 50% player except me on my team in tier x battles it’s getting annoying. 

__V_O_P__ #96 Posted 07 July 2021 - 11:43 AM

A Lapsed Pacifist

• Players
  • 73713 battles
  • [LAP]

View PostDanAnsomeHansome, on 05 July 2021 - 10:19 AM, said:

I wish they would ban tooning altogether . With the player base so bad right now I think it’s pretty pathetic when super unicums toon. Below average players tooning don’t help them and they actually have a higher chance of coming up against a better toon than them putting them both at a disadvantage. The more above average player you are the more the toon helps and vice versa. In a game where I have trouble finding one 50% player except me on my team in tier x battles it’s getting annoying. 

pairing toons is an issue I think, but not tooning itself. I’d like to see WG going back to not pairing toons for a bit.

this all seems a little like unintended consequences of the clan missions   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users