Replay WOTB Replays From Older Versions

replay replays versions old

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gmoney57 #1 Posted 19 June 2021 - 01:32 AM

Private

• Players
  • 19976 battles

I know, I know. It's another one of these posts and I, unfortunately, did not see the comment Wargaming made about the replays not being backward-compatible and how they wouldn't work with any other versions than that of which the replay was from until about a month or so ago. When I try to open it with the WOTB client, all I get is Error Code 126, which with a quick Google search brings up what I just said. What I was wondering was if there was any possible way I could watch an older replay. I know that the file is still working and intact because I was able to upload it to the WOTInspector replays website, but I don't want that version because it only shows a birdseye view and doesn't show what I would be seeing while I was playing. I've done some digging and found that some people were able to install older versions of the game and were able to watch their old replays that way. The problem I'm having is finding a downloadable version of an older game client (preferably 7.4.1 since that's when my replay was from). I know there is a website that allows you to download older versions of WOT (http://wot.djgappa.com/) for the same reason and was wondering if there was a website also for WOTB or if I could convert the file into a video format some other way. I was able to find older versions as APKs, but I'm not sure if the replays will be compatible with the Android version since I play on PC.

Thanks, Gmoney57

Edited by Gmoney57, 19 June 2021 - 01:37 AM.

_Zakalwe_ #2 Posted 19 June 2021 - 08:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31409 battles
  • [AGILE]

This stopped updating but it does have 7.4.

https://mega.nz/fold...w-frvRPOIRGN5zQ

Also tagged with replay, replays, versions, old

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users