Emil II? Doing Great. Kran? Struggling

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Juggernaut7_2 #1 Posted 20 June 2021 - 12:13 AM

Juggernaut7 was taken

• Players
  • 17535 battles
Greetings and salutations, forumers. I usually wait to grind new lines, and have just gotten to the Kran now. I’m... struggling, to say the least. I loved the Emil II and did well above average for my tier IX skill level, with 1900+ WN8 and 59% WR in my 49 games. Even though the Kran is pretty similar, I’m not doing nearly as well. After 22 battles: just under 1000 WN8, 32% WR. I’m certain that the problem is with me, not “tRaSh TeAmS”, and I figured I’d turn to more experienced people for help. My stats in the Maus (only other X I regularly play) are pretty neat, so I’m certain I can come to love the Kran by improving - I just don’t know how or in what areas. Feel free to give general advice or advice tailored to whatever conclusions you draw from my fairly abysmal additional Kran stats on BlitzStars. 

Usually kinda somewhat half-decent

Tanks I love: AMX 40, VK 168, St. Emil, AT 15, AMX 13 57, Lorraine 40 t, M4A1 Rev

boris55555 #2 Posted 20 June 2021 - 12:16 AM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 39642 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostJuggernaut7_2, on 19 June 2021 - 07:13 PM, said:

Greetings and salutations, forumers. I usually wait to grind new lines, and have just gotten to the Kran now. I’m... struggling, to say the least. I loved the Emil II and did well above average for my tier IX skill level, with 1900+ WN8 and 59% WR in my 49 games. Even though the Kran is pretty similar, I’m not doing nearly as well. After 22 battles: just under 1000 WN8, 32% WR. I’m certain that the problem is with me, not “tRaSh TeAmS”, and I figured I’d turn to more experienced people for help. My stats in the Maus (only other X I regularly play) are pretty neat, so I’m certain I can come to love the Kran by improving - I just don’t know how or in what areas. Feel free to give general advice or advice tailored to whatever conclusions you draw from my fairly abysmal additional Kran stats on BlitzStars. 

I don’t know [edited]but I love your approach. I know some of the luminaries here will be able to help you .  

TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

Morphman11 #3 Posted 20 June 2021 - 10:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles

The main difference is that one has the...

while the other gets...

OFFFICIAL PUBLIC RELATIONS for the Morphman YouTube Channel

Boomer625 #4 Posted 20 June 2021 - 08:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18723 battles
  • [MARDR]

View PostJuggernaut7_2, on 19 June 2021 - 04:13 PM, said:

Well the Kravagon is like the rest of the line, being a hull down heavy. The main difference is the t10 meta, where any mistake is punished harder. From my experience fighting against kravagons, I would say that your turret positioning is key, as if the turret is not directly facing the enemy tank the checks can easily be penned. Therefore, when facing many enemies so not expose the turret for to long, or keep moving the turret to make it harder to aim at the weak spots.

whatzup22 #5 Posted 21 June 2021 - 02:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3857 battles
Not too sure but to achieve that kind of winrate, your teams might be pulling you down. Try tooning

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users