clan recruitment advice help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Grizzy_21 #1 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:01 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2633 battles
  • [MALEV]

Hey what's up guys - relatively new player here. I've noticed it is more difficult than other games to find an open clan.

I'd like to find a beginner friendly clan that is active and oriented towards getting out there and improving. I'm in my 20's (so not an unreliable 12 year old) and have watched/ read a lot of guides so I take the game seriously in the sense that I'd like to play with other like minded people that are motivated and at least know the basics of how to play as well.

I've played many other games competitively (some more seriously than others, competing in national tournaments etc.) so I'm a veteran in regards to teamwork/ effort. Not at all saying I'm any good at this game yet nor destined to be a top player or anything (for all I know I might peak middle of the pack) but I'm confident I can be a valuable team member at the least (to somebody haha).

I'm located in North America, EST and would like to get involved in tournaments as well once I'm ready (I'll rely on the true veterans/ clan leaders to let me know when that is).

I only have about 80 games under my belt on this new account (but don't want to land in an inactive clan. Played some in the past on mobile/ console but just began on PC to play more).

Also, sorry for the lengthy post - avoiding some work I have to do tonight :hiding:

TLDR:

Are there any clans which are good for dedicated starters who know the basics and aim to improve but generally take a casual approach? Also very active?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks guys

Flexsphincter1 #2 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21104 battles
check out the Rebel Alliance ,, clans are bwing,awing,ywing and xwing.. they will teach you team play in a tournament setting,, as you get better you may move up the clan/alliance structure or stay where you started...this is/was a great group to learn from.... gl

Grizzy_21 #3 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:19 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2633 battles
  • [MALEV]

View PostFlexsphincter1, on 30 June 2021 - 10:15 PM, said:

check out the Rebel Alliance ,, clans are bwing,awing,ywing and xwing.. they will teach you team play in a tournament setting,, as you get better you may move up the clan/alliance structure or stay where you started...this is/was a great group to learn from.... gl

Awesome - sounds exactly like what I was looking for. Thanks for the help Flexsphincter1

Also tagged with clan, recruitment, advice, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users