Looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ghost927 #1 Posted 20 August 2021 - 02:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 974 battles

Hello ,returning player looking to join a relaxed competitive clan  I work a lot and can’t always be on but I try  to play atleast a few battles a day . Looking for a clan that is competitive but don’t have strict requirements such as activity levels . I am also not very skilled right now as I been away from the game for a long time . 
 Have around 910 battles played and a 50% win rate currently 

current tank tiers and nations I have available are -

3 tier 8 British premium tanks 

tier 9 US Medium tank

tier 7 German td 

tier 6 Russian td 

tier 4 British td 

Edited by ghost927, 20 August 2021 - 02:16 AM.

AstoIfo #2 Posted 20 August 2021 - 05:40 AM

Beware of Traps

• Players
  • 15775 battles
  • [ZELDA]
You came to a good place to look. You are rather new, so your chances of joining a top clan are pretty slim. I’m sure there are some other clans here that would take you in and show you the ropes. Best of luck to you though!

Failure is life's greatest teacher. Once you accept failure, and learn from it, you will know success.

Markus_The0 #3 Posted 20 August 2021 - 04:18 PM

Strategy and Kindness

• Players
  • 33446 battles
  • [HOOD]

View Postghost927, on 19 August 2021 - 09:14 PM, said:

Hello ,returning player looking to join a relaxed competitive clan  I work a lot and can’t always be on but I try  to play atleast a few battles a day . Looking for a clan that is competitive but don’t have strict requirements such as activity levels . I am also not very skilled right now as I been away from the game for a long time . 
 Have around 910 battles played and a 50% win rate currently 

current tank tiers and nations I have available are -

3 tier 8 British premium tanks 

tier 9 US Medium tank

tier 7 German td 

tier 6 Russian td 

tier 4 British td 

Well, welcome back to Blitz! :)

My clan [HOOD] is full of people that, similarly to you it sounds, don't have tons of time to put in, but really enjoy tanks and Blitz. We're laid back and chill, and even though we're very competitive on the field, we never pressure each other about our performance. It's important to us to have fun together and to win or lose as good sports. We take in players of all different experience levels, and we have a great culture of teaching and sharing our expertise with one another to help everyone improve to their heart's content. We try to create a welcoming environment for players of all ages, and so we try to keep chat pretty clean.

If this kind of clan sounds good to you, just shoot us an application and we'll happily welcome you aboard! :)

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.

ghost927 #4 Posted 21 August 2021 - 12:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 974 battles

Hello , I just returned to the game after being away for a couple years , looking to join a clan that’s active in us time zones and one that’s competitive but also laid back and don’t have strict requirements. I work a lot and can’t always been on also looking for one that will teach me how to play the game better .

I currently have a 50% win rate not very skilled as it’s been quite a while since I’ve played.

I am currently working toward the tier 10 medium tank as well as slowly working on tds for Russian , German, and British nations and British and us heavy tanks … The current tanks I have in my garage are the following.

Tier 9 US medium tank m46 Patton

Tier 8 British centurion mk 5/1

Tier 8 British turtle mk 1

Tier 7 German Jpanther 

Tier 6 Russian su 100 

Tier 5 British Churchill 1

Tier 5 British AT 2

If you feel I’ll be a good fit leave some info about your clan !

[ No double posting, please. ] 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users